Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WIND FODDART] MistJam 24! [SHUT]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53
@CANTDANCEFLYNN sorry couldnt reply earlier! Id prefer to get more info on DMs yes :) mostly to see if I can actually do it or not, would hate to say yes and then find out its out of my reach when its already paid
@CANTDANCEFLYNN sorry couldnt reply earlier! Id prefer to get more info on DMs yes :) mostly to see if I can actually do it or not, would hate to say yes and then find out its out of my reach when its already paid
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@MistyGold Sent over 14 level 7s for a total of 98 levels, more to come!
@MistyGold Sent over 14 level 7s for a total of 98 levels, more to come!
waterb1.pngH9klr6C.pngMKHInJR.pngIMG-7708.png7UXlQKU.gif
@proudmoore -- oh my goodness, no need to apologize!! that is so incredibly kind of you & i would be happy to add in another piece for you, just send me the details & ill add you to the sheet now!! thank you so very much for supporting me & for supporting wind flight too!!!! :-D thank you so much, this really made my mistjam season!! <3

@proudmoore -- oh my goodness, no need to apologize!! that is so incredibly kind of you & i would be happy to add in another piece for you, just send me the details & ill add you to the sheet now!! thank you so very much for supporting me & for supporting wind flight too!!!! :-D thank you so much, this really made my mistjam season!! <3

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@caerulius AUHDHUSDFHJDGFS I'M GLAD!!!! I had too much time on my hands this week and also. I am so weak for cats so I genuinely can't help it ahdjdughsdf cat comms have me RUNNING Username: proudmoore Player ID Number: 605816 Link to Dragon/Character: Daedalus! [url=https://imgur.com/a/wWLJtD5]Album here. [/url] Accessories / Clothing: [item=Chestnut Feathered Wings] [item=Brass Steampunk Goggles] [item=Supercharged Alchemist Tools] Price: 320 levels Other Information: The goggles can be worn over his eyes, on his forehead, or around his neck - whichever looks better to you!! Also let me know if you need extra levels for accessory complexity! By any chance could you have a version of him without accessories too pls!! Give me a sec to sort out my dragons and I'll queue them up for you now >:3c 38 level 8s and 2 accidental 9s I didn't notice I leveled ahahah
@caerulius AUHDHUSDFHJDGFS I'M GLAD!!!! I had too much time on my hands this week and also. I am so weak for cats so I genuinely can't help it ahdjdughsdf cat comms have me RUNNING

Username: proudmoore
Player ID Number: 605816
Link to Dragon/Character: Daedalus! Album here.
Accessories / Clothing: Chestnut Feathered Wings Brass Steampunk Goggles Supercharged Alchemist Tools
Price: 320 levels
Other Information: The goggles can be worn over his eyes, on his forehead, or around his neck - whichever looks better to you!! Also let me know if you need extra levels for accessory complexity!

By any chance could you have a version of him without accessories too pls!!

Give me a sec to sort out my dragons and I'll queue them up for you now >:3c 38 level 8s and 2 accidental 9s I didn't notice I leveled ahahah
@proudmoore that is so valid omg, as a fellow cat enthusiast i can definitely relate haha!!! OOOOOO what a cool character, im so excited to work on him!! :-D i can absolutely have a version for you without the accessories, thats no problem at all!! ^_^
@proudmoore that is so valid omg, as a fellow cat enthusiast i can definitely relate haha!!! OOOOOO what a cool character, im so excited to work on him!! :-D i can absolutely have a version for you without the accessories, thats no problem at all!! ^_^
jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@noddddd sending over 12 lvl 6s and 1 lvl 8, for a total of 80 levels for @mossyaki right now!! thanks so much!
@noddddd sending over 12 lvl 6s and 1 lvl 8, for a total of 80 levels for @mossyaki right now!! thanks so much!
jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Humboldt -

I have a quick policy/procedure question!
Does sending payment change at all if the dragon in question is subject to a daily bonus, or nah? (e.g. instead of a PA for 1t, sending it for respective daily bonus value)

(...I ask because it turns out a lot of my stored fodder that aged up today are obelisks, wheeze.)
@Humboldt -

I have a quick policy/procedure question!
Does sending payment change at all if the dragon in question is subject to a daily bonus, or nah? (e.g. instead of a PA for 1t, sending it for respective daily bonus value)

(...I ask because it turns out a lot of my stored fodder that aged up today are obelisks, wheeze.)
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@oneluckyduck You look up in the air, and spot something flying in the distance... Username: sockmonkeygerald Options?: white trail, extra clouds, birds, sunrise sky Recolors? Bribes?: Dragon link: Jek [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86678983][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/866790/86678983_350.png[/img][/url] Other: I dunno how well such a dark tert will work for the clouds, so if it doesn't you could maybe pull the silver from his wings or green from his eyes instead? I trust your judgment as the artist, whatever you think works best
@oneluckyduck
You look up in the air, and spot something flying in the distance...

Username: sockmonkeygerald

Options?: white trail, extra clouds, birds, sunrise sky

Recolors? Bribes?:

Dragon link: Jek
86678983_350.png

Other: I dunno how well such a dark tert will work for the clouds, so if it doesn't you could maybe pull the silver from his wings or green from his eyes instead? I trust your judgment as the artist, whatever you think works best
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@figura hallo! good q! it generally does not, as bonuses unfortunately don't count towards levels as far as the game mechanics are concerned. if you want additional value for bonus dragons (normal, very reasonable!) i recommend you send them to a PB, exalt them yourself, or maybe find someone to trade with, otherwise it's just a lil tip for your artist. thank you!
@figura hallo! good q! it generally does not, as bonuses unfortunately don't count towards levels as far as the game mechanics are concerned. if you want additional value for bonus dragons (normal, very reasonable!) i recommend you send them to a PB, exalt them yourself, or maybe find someone to trade with, otherwise it's just a lil tip for your artist. thank you!
krmbKW6.png
@Kayfox

I know you are offline right now but I don't mind being queued! I've just sent you 50 dragons at level 6, which should be the 300 levels. Feel free to grab them any time in the next several hours! If they haven't been collected by about 19:00 FRT today I'll cancel and relist to an online acceptor to make sure they get exalted in time.

Thank you again, I'm excited to see my little guy scrungled!
@Kayfox

I know you are offline right now but I don't mind being queued! I've just sent you 50 dragons at level 6, which should be the 300 levels. Feel free to grab them any time in the next several hours! If they haven't been collected by about 19:00 FRT today I'll cancel and relist to an online acceptor to make sure they get exalted in time.

Thank you again, I'm excited to see my little guy scrungled!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53