Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Koobi's Art Dump
1 2 3
Happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrate it, it's the 10th in my timezone so I'm gonna post these! I wanted to try a different method for the first one but I'm not particularly in love with the process and the result so I don't think I'll try it a 2nd time haha [img]https://i.imgur.com/A2zMkVy.jpeg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QIpUS2S.png[/img]
Happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrate it, it's the 10th in my timezone so I'm gonna post these!
I wanted to try a different method for the first one but I'm not particularly in love with the process and the result so I don't think I'll try it a 2nd time haha
A2zMkVy.jpeg
QIpUS2S.png
i don't think i've ever used the term harmonious to describe art before but the first piece is really lovely, its probably because there's a pretty much equal use of the colors. the cartoony version is cute too, i like their flames(?)
i don't think i've ever used the term harmonious to describe art before but the first piece is really lovely, its probably because there's a pretty much equal use of the colors. the cartoony version is cute too, i like their flames(?)
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
happy lunar new year!![emoji=firework size=1] those both look amazing, love your chibi style as always and i love how you colored/lined the scales in the first piece[emoji=special eyes size=1]
happy lunar new year!! those both look amazing, love your chibi style as always and i love how you colored/lined the scales in the first piece
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@bulrush
Thank you! I definitely knew I wanted to use the colors red, green, and gold, but I had a tough time with the composition. I'm glad my tireless planning paid off! Also, yes those are flames! ^^

@XXVeil
Hehe thanks! Now that I have a chibi style I like I'm gonna chibi-fy everything >:)
@bulrush
Thank you! I definitely knew I wanted to use the colors red, green, and gold, but I had a tough time with the composition. I'm glad my tireless planning paid off! Also, yes those are flames! ^^

@XXVeil
Hehe thanks! Now that I have a chibi style I like I'm gonna chibi-fy everything >:)
oh wow, your art is so amazing!!! Happy lunar new year! <33
oh wow, your art is so amazing!!! Happy lunar new year! <33
Happy lunar new year!! Your art is stunning <3 everything is so eye catching and beautiful. Have you thought about making a pinglist for new posts :o I would totally join it, I need to see all your art!
Happy lunar new year!! Your art is stunning <3 everything is so eye catching and beautiful. Have you thought about making a pinglist for new posts :o I would totally join it, I need to see all your art!
fiivF0w.png
@hayum
Thank you! <3

@Ghilanian
Thanks for the kind words! I did think about making a pinglist when I started this thread, but I wanted to make sure I actually posted consistently before I did :'D
Next post I make I'll probably make a pinglist! ^^
@hayum
Thank you! <3

@Ghilanian
Thanks for the kind words! I did think about making a pinglist when I started this thread, but I wanted to make sure I actually posted consistently before I did :'D
Next post I make I'll probably make a pinglist! ^^
Scrolled through your thread and I just wanted to say I adore your art!! Your linework is gorgeous, especially that first sketch you posed to the thread <33

I also saw your message about making a pinglist, I'd love a ping if you remember when you make it ^^
Scrolled through your thread and I just wanted to say I adore your art!! Your linework is gorgeous, especially that first sketch you posed to the thread <33

I also saw your message about making a pinglist, I'd love a ping if you remember when you make it ^^
wrHGqA4.gif
Playing around with some ideas for a new oc, above 2 are hairstyles I'll probably go with and the bottom 2 are rejected ones lol (don't worry abt the horns I'm still throwing around ideas) It's hard for me to get attached to new ocs nowadays so hopefully this one comes into fruition :') [img]https://i.imgur.com/bzTHiQ5.png[/img] ----------------- Also I've made a pinglist now! Feel free to join so you don't have to sub lol [pinglist=21962] @Blu3F1nch Here's a ping since you asked! (And thank you for the kind words and apologies for the very late response, life happened and then I forgot to reply :'D)
Playing around with some ideas for a new oc, above 2 are hairstyles I'll probably go with and the bottom 2 are rejected ones lol (don't worry abt the horns I'm still throwing around ideas)

It's hard for me to get attached to new ocs nowadays so hopefully this one comes into fruition :')
bzTHiQ5.png
Also I've made a pinglist now! Feel free to join so you don't have to sub lol

@Blu3F1nch Here's a ping since you asked! (And thank you for the kind words and apologies for the very late response, life happened and then I forgot to reply :'D)
Sorry for the lack of art recently, I got into my first solo art market and I'm busting my butt rn to get stuff done for it! I have some chara designs and stuff in the works but that'll have to be for after the market :') In the meantime here's a sneak peek of what I'm working on currently, I only learned how to 3D model to draw horned characters lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/0SmfBmr.png[/img] @pinglist-21962
Sorry for the lack of art recently, I got into my first solo art market and I'm busting my butt rn to get stuff done for it! I have some chara designs and stuff in the works but that'll have to be for after the market :')

In the meantime here's a sneak peek of what I'm working on currently, I only learned how to 3D model to draw horned characters lol

0SmfBmr.png
@Koobi's Art Dump

1 2 3