Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | It’s JOAT-ever Game Thread
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-03-18 10:16:06" ] [quote name="@lemontangerine" date="2024-03-18 09:15:36" ] Okay that was enough posting for now don’t want to post too much since 20 is around probably the max I should post a day [B]I want Luftschloss, Hotpants, Raccoonus to get some more attention[/b] I’ll reread Fearfax and ash’s posts personally and maybe write a wall on my thoughts of the posts that do matter and could be telling Otherwise I have a exam tomorrow, want to study for the exam and tomorrow I’ll make a post containing all my thoughts probably If there was more content I’d probably try beating that 39 google doc record? But I’ll try another day [/quote] Are you saying this (the bolded part) solely because we are poking you for voting Potato, or do you have other reasons to find us sus? [/quote] reply to this https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3322138/26#post_56422367 here: The reason i named those people is because i thought they did not get enough attention across the game
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-03-18 10:16:06:
@lemontangerine wrote on 2024-03-18 09:15:36:
Okay that was enough posting for now don’t want to post too much since 20 is around probably the max I should post a day

I want Luftschloss, Hotpants, Raccoonus to get some more attention

I’ll reread Fearfax and ash’s posts personally and maybe write a wall on my thoughts of the posts that do matter and could be telling

Otherwise I have a exam tomorrow, want to study for the exam and tomorrow I’ll make a post containing all my thoughts probably

If there was more content I’d probably try beating that 39 google doc record? But I’ll try another day

Are you saying this (the bolded part) solely because we are poking you for voting Potato, or do you have other reasons to find us sus?

reply to this https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3322138/26#post_56422367 here:

The reason i named those people is because i thought they did not get enough attention across the game
[quote name="lemontangerine" date="2024-03-22 13:54:21" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-03-18 10:16:06" ] [quote name="@lemontangerine" date="2024-03-18 09:15:36" ] Okay that was enough posting for now don’t want to post too much since 20 is around probably the max I should post a day [B]I want Luftschloss, Hotpants, Raccoonus to get some more attention[/b] I’ll reread Fearfax and ash’s posts personally and maybe write a wall on my thoughts of the posts that do matter and could be telling Otherwise I have a exam tomorrow, want to study for the exam and tomorrow I’ll make a post containing all my thoughts probably If there was more content I’d probably try beating that 39 google doc record? But I’ll try another day [/quote] Are you saying this (the bolded part) solely because we are poking you for voting Potato, or do you have other reasons to find us sus? [/quote] reply to this https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3322138/26#post_56422367 here: The reason i named those people is because i thought they did not get enough attention across the game [/quote] Ultimately, my question was what exactly about the aforementioned people did you find sus. I understand you wanted more attention on us, but my question was [i]why[/i] you wanted that.
lemontangerine wrote on 2024-03-22 13:54:21:
Okay that was enough posting for now don’t want to post too much since 20 is around probably the max I should post a day

I’ll reread Fearfax and ash’s posts personally and maybe write a wall on my thoughts of the posts that do matter and could be telling

Otherwise I have a exam tomorrow, want to study for the exam and tomorrow I’ll make a post containing all my thoughts probably

If there was more content I’d probably try beating that 39 google doc record? But I’ll try another day

Are you saying this (the bolded part) solely because we are poking you for voting Potato, or do you have other reasons to find us sus?

reply to this https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3322138/26#post_56422367 here:

The reason i named those people is because i thought they did not get enough attention across the game

Ultimately, my question was what exactly about the aforementioned people did you find sus. I understand you wanted more attention on us, but my question was why you wanted that.
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="Asherlark" date="2024-03-18 17:00:50" ] last post for now: stick's readslist felt genuine, but i am really put off by the aforementioned failure to clarify the sage vote. i'm still more scummy about lemon overall, but i didn't hate all of lemon's posts since this morning and i feel comfortable with the current vote spread on them, so i'm going to put some pressure on stick here with a vote. [/quote] this post makes 0 sense at all especially considering ash only voted stick d2 didnt even vote me
Asherlark wrote on 2024-03-18 17:00:50:
last post for now: stick's readslist felt genuine, but i am really put off by the aforementioned failure to clarify the sage vote. i'm still more scummy about lemon overall, but i didn't hate all of lemon's posts since this morning and i feel comfortable with the current vote spread on them, so i'm going to put some pressure on stick here with a vote.

this post makes 0 sense at all

especially considering ash only voted stick d2 didnt even vote me
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-03-22 14:22:21" ] [quote name="lemontangerine" date="2024-03-22 13:54:21" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-03-18 10:16:06" ] [quote name="@lemontangerine" date="2024-03-18 09:15:36" ] Okay that was enough posting for now don’t want to post too much since 20 is around probably the max I should post a day [B]I want Luftschloss, Hotpants, Raccoonus to get some more attention[/b] I’ll reread Fearfax and ash’s posts personally and maybe write a wall on my thoughts of the posts that do matter and could be telling Otherwise I have a exam tomorrow, want to study for the exam and tomorrow I’ll make a post containing all my thoughts probably If there was more content I’d probably try beating that 39 google doc record? But I’ll try another day [/quote] Are you saying this (the bolded part) solely because we are poking you for voting Potato, or do you have other reasons to find us sus? [/quote] reply to this https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3322138/26#post_56422367 here: The reason i named those people is because i thought they did not get enough attention across the game [/quote] Ultimately, my question was what exactly about the aforementioned people did you find sus. I understand you wanted more attention on us, but my question was [i]why[/i] you wanted that. [/quote] I didnt have reads on you thats pretty much it
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-03-22 14:22:21:
lemontangerine wrote on 2024-03-22 13:54:21:

Ultimately, my question was what exactly about the aforementioned people did you find sus. I understand you wanted more attention on us, but my question was why you wanted that.

I didnt have reads on you

thats pretty much it
I want people to take a good look at how the gamestate has barely progressed at all

look at elim thread where its just my name except nat who first voted hotpants then voted me

This will be a miselim just because i have 5 votes on me and i dont expect people to comeback

@terrify you are going to have to shoot right tonight otherwise we just lose, ehhh sorry but after seeing you just idle d1 (unintentionally) i dont quite have too much hope but the game should be easy even with my flip

Uhhhh im writing a post though scuffed because im already packing for my vacation which is tomorrow morning so yeah
I want people to take a good look at how the gamestate has barely progressed at all

look at elim thread where its just my name except nat who first voted hotpants then voted me

This will be a miselim just because i have 5 votes on me and i dont expect people to comeback

@terrify you are going to have to shoot right tonight otherwise we just lose, ehhh sorry but after seeing you just idle d1 (unintentionally) i dont quite have too much hope but the game should be easy even with my flip

Uhhhh im writing a post though scuffed because im already packing for my vacation which is tomorrow morning so yeah
[quote name="@lemontangerine" date="2024-03-22 14:37:18" ] I want people to take a good look at how the gamestate has barely progressed at all look at elim thread where its just my name except nat who first voted hotpants then voted me This will be a miselim just because i have 5 votes on me and i dont expect people to comeback @/terrify you are going to have to shoot right tonight otherwise we just lose, ehhh sorry but after seeing you just idle d1 (unintentionally) i dont quite have too much hope but the game should be easy even with my flip Uhhhh im writing a post though scuffed because im already packing for my vacation which is tomorrow morning so yeah [/quote] Do you have any scum reads at this time then? You say we haven't progressed at all, so if you do flip green, who would you look at?
@lemontangerine wrote on 2024-03-22 14:37:18:

@/terrify you are going to have to shoot right tonight otherwise we just lose, ehhh sorry but after seeing you just idle d1 (unintentionally) i dont quite have too much hope but the game should be easy even with my flip

Do you have any scum reads at this time then? You say we haven't progressed at all, so if you do flip green, who would you look at?
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
See this post.

Do you have reads on us now? I know I asked for your scum reads last post, but im also curious on your reads for me, Hotpants, and Luftschloss (natsinabucket) specifically.
See this post.

Do you have reads on us now? I know I asked for your scum reads last post, but im also curious on your reads for me, Hotpants, and Luftschloss (natsinabucket) specifically.

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-03-22 14:46:01" ] See this post. Do you have reads on us now? I know I asked for your scum reads last post, but im also curious on your reads for me, Hotpants, and Luftschloss (natsinabucket) specifically. [/quote] ive delayed on writing the post i wanted to post way too much but pretty much you and sage are just mech town so i dont really care to have a read there its 2 wolves between ash/hot pants/nat Im pretty sure hotpants is a wolf and ash is a close second. Im still reading all their posts but thats what im looking at rn reads wise
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-03-22 14:46:01:
See this post.

ive delayed on writing the post i wanted to post way too much

but pretty much you and sage are just mech town

so i dont really care to have a read there

its 2 wolves between ash/hot pants/nat

Im pretty sure hotpants is a wolf and ash is a close second. Im still reading all their posts but thats what im looking at rn reads wise
yeah idk its just me here

5 vote wagon and no close cw

@terrify please shoot right tonight
yeah idk its just me here

5 vote wagon and no close cw

@terrify please shoot right tonight
welp guess thats it folks
welp guess thats it folks
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34