Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
1 2 ... 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 ... 1578 1579
@Dysmurr As soon as you open the door, multiple ores begin to pour down along with a strange bottle, along with a single gem. You get out of the way so you don't get hit. [Item=Nickel Ore] [Item=Silver Ore] [Item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin] - @windwheelaster You open the door and a little hatchling appears, it appears that the smell was only coming from the door. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93778895][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/937789/93778895_350.png[/img][/url] - @StormJunes You open the door and a Chipskink, comes from out. It appears that the Chipskink is trying to hand you something. [Item=Chipskink] [Item=Maple Leaf] [Item=Ragepuff Down]
@Dysmurr

As soon as you open the door, multiple ores begin to pour down along with a strange bottle, along with a single gem. You get out of the way so you don't get hit.

Nickel Ore Silver Ore Leopard Coralclimber Toxin

-

@windwheelaster

You open the door and a little hatchling appears, it appears that the smell was only coming from the door.

93778895_350.png
-
@StormJunes

You open the door and a Chipskink, comes from out. It appears that the Chipskink is trying to hand you something.

Chipskink Maple Leaf Ragepuff Down

Say hi to Steelfang!90747674.png
In front of you appears three doors. Door one is a door encrusted in red leaves with a scent of falling wafting from behind. Door two your not even quite sure is there as it keeps shifting through the lite as you look at it. The final Door is pale white and glimmers slightly in the Door. Its covered with feathers.
In front of you appears three doors. Door one is a door encrusted in red leaves with a scent of falling wafting from behind. Door two your not even quite sure is there as it keeps shifting through the lite as you look at it. The final Door is pale white and glimmers slightly in the Door. Its covered with feathers.
@windwheelaster door 2 plz!
@windwheelaster door 2 plz!
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
@windwheelaster door 1 please!
@windwheelaster door 1 please!
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@windwheelaster I'd love Door 3 please <33
@windwheelaster I'd love Door 3 please <33
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
@StormJunes Behind door one you find an imp snoozing under the shade of tree. He wakes as you enter. Not quite sure what time it is he asks are you here to take me with you or just to be a bother as I am trying to sleep here? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86433551][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/864336/86433551_350.png[/img][/url] @Squiddyana[left][/left] Behind door two is a dimly lit room. It seems the only light is coming from a strange lamp You get a tricksters lamp @AlterZero Door three as you open comes a poof of feathers and an array of squawks as you see a tendertiel looking for its partner. You get the framiliar tendertiel
@StormJunes
Behind door one you find an imp snoozing under the shade of tree. He wakes as you enter. Not quite sure what time it is he asks are you here to take me with you or just to be a bother as I am trying to sleep here?
86433551_350.png

@Squiddyana
Behind door two is a dimly lit room. It seems the only light is coming from a strange lamp
You get a tricksters lamp

@AlterZero
Door three as you open comes a poof of feathers and an array of squawks as you see a tendertiel looking for its partner.
You get the framiliar tendertiel
Door 1: [emoji=puzzle piece green size=1]You open door 1 to find a puzzle room! [emoji=mahjong tile size=1] Door 2: [emoji=music note size=1]You open door 2 to find a music room! [emoji=music notes size=1] Door 3: [emoji=paintbrush size=1]You open door 3 to find an arts room![emoji=palette size=1]
Door 1: You open door 1 to find a puzzle room!

Door 2: You open door 2 to find a music room!

Door 3: You open door 3 to find an arts room!
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes
3! art room!
@StormJunes
3! art room!
If Faes have million fans, then I'm one of them.
If Faes have one fan, then I'm THAT ONE.
If Faes have no fans, that means I'm dead.
@StormJunes The puzzle room please!
@StormJunes The puzzle room please!
@StormJunes
Music room, please!
@StormJunes
Music room, please!
1 2 ... 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 ... 1578 1579