Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what does your broadcast message mean
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43
Because I'm [i]*Not*[/i] A Squid In A Trench Coat (or so I claim...) It's also been my broadcast message for approx 6 years and 7 months [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
Because I'm *Not* A Squid In A Trench Coat (or so I claim...) It's also been my broadcast message for approx 6 years and 7 months
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
tasty. I like chewing them. also gummy sharks
tasty. I like chewing them. also gummy sharks
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
song lyrics to white ball by miracle musical. love all of their songs
song lyrics to white ball by miracle musical. love all of their songs
deepfriedhatsunemiku.jpg
"Hope became our anthem, our solemn oath."
Its kinda almost a motto for my style of lore/world creation? Even when I write dark stories, I always want there to be a sense that hope hasn't died, even if the world itself seems hopeless in nature. Sometimes I achieve that better in some worlds than others, but it's kinda my central goal: to play with the concept of hope.
"Hope became our anthem, our solemn oath."
Its kinda almost a motto for my style of lore/world creation? Even when I write dark stories, I always want there to be a sense that hope hasn't died, even if the world itself seems hopeless in nature. Sometimes I achieve that better in some worlds than others, but it's kinda my central goal: to play with the concept of hope.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
I like aliens:)
I like aliens:)
yPXQqTN.png
i think mine explains itself.
i think mine explains itself.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/39d019f075d8a1a841e81bdac013029d/tumblr_inline_n793a2mMAI1qjyt7z.png[/img]
tumblr_inline_n793a2mMAI1qjyt7z.png
it means I've been bingewatching Doctor Who lately
it means I've been bingewatching Doctor Who lately
i wanted to give people psychic damage
i wanted to give people psychic damage
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
Mine is a reference to the Dinotopia book series. It is a hello, goodbye, and encouragement of sorts. I recommend reading the books if you want the whole meaning behind it ;)
Mine is a reference to the Dinotopia book series. It is a hello, goodbye, and encouragement of sorts. I recommend reading the books if you want the whole meaning behind it ;)
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43