Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {LF} AN RP
It's been a hot minute since I've looked into doing an rp on here so my apologies if I miss out anything.

I can RP on here and discord, though I do prefer discord as I'm more active on there. The length and quality depends on yours but I prefer to do semi-lit. The only thing I won't do are * role-plays. (Example: Oz: *looks at her and gasps*)

I can do Flight Rising RPS as well as original stories/worlds or fandoms. My favourite fandoms at the moment are Splatoon, LEGO Monkie Kid, LEGO Ninjago, Monster Prom/Camp and Star Wars. I'm open to playing canon characters and OC'S.

I know that age is also a big thing for some people so I'm 17 years old and I feel more comfortable with RPing with people around my age (15-19)

I'm just saying this as I'm more interested in ship RPs, I don't know why but they're the only ones I get invested in sobs
My preference is MxM, MxNB but I'm also happy to write NBxF, FxM and I struggle a little bit more with FxF I don't RP them often but I'd be happy to! :)

If you have any more questions then please do let me know and I'd be happy to answer :)
It's been a hot minute since I've looked into doing an rp on here so my apologies if I miss out anything.

I can RP on here and discord, though I do prefer discord as I'm more active on there. The length and quality depends on yours but I prefer to do semi-lit. The only thing I won't do are * role-plays. (Example: Oz: *looks at her and gasps*)

I can do Flight Rising RPS as well as original stories/worlds or fandoms. My favourite fandoms at the moment are Splatoon, LEGO Monkie Kid, LEGO Ninjago, Monster Prom/Camp and Star Wars. I'm open to playing canon characters and OC'S.

I know that age is also a big thing for some people so I'm 17 years old and I feel more comfortable with RPing with people around my age (15-19)

I'm just saying this as I'm more interested in ship RPs, I don't know why but they're the only ones I get invested in sobs
My preference is MxM, MxNB but I'm also happy to write NBxF, FxM and I struggle a little bit more with FxF I don't RP them often but I'd be happy to! :)

If you have any more questions then please do let me know and I'd be happy to answer :)
Bump!
Bump!
*looks at ScottishScurrie* We might be a match

Lol, just kidding. I'm interested in a semi lit discord RP as well! Here's my own little ad, let me know if you think we'd be a good match.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3322940
*looks at ScottishScurrie* We might be a match

Lol, just kidding. I'm interested in a semi lit discord RP as well! Here's my own little ad, let me know if you think we'd be a good match.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3322940
Sparked Outcasts Hatchery ~~~ 100 Days of Drawing Dragons
@Cynders

:O yes!! Everything there sounded doable for me!! I forgot to mention in my post but I’m looking for a 1x1 because I’ve tried group ones (both on FR and on Discord) and they did not go very well so… qwq

I really like the outcasts idea (the one where two dragons/people have to work together to survive)
I have a few dragons that could work with but also some original characters so I’m not picky about which one! :)
@Cynders

:O yes!! Everything there sounded doable for me!! I forgot to mention in my post but I’m looking for a 1x1 because I’ve tried group ones (both on FR and on Discord) and they did not go very well so… qwq

I really like the outcasts idea (the one where two dragons/people have to work together to survive)
I have a few dragons that could work with but also some original characters so I’m not picky about which one! :)
@ScottishScurrie

Awesome, sounds great! I'd love to do that with you <3 My discord is GlitchedxArt

Sorry for the late reply, I've been traveling all-day
@ScottishScurrie

Awesome, sounds great! I'd love to do that with you <3 My discord is GlitchedxArt

Sorry for the late reply, I've been traveling all-day
Sparked Outcasts Hatchery ~~~ 100 Days of Drawing Dragons
@Cynders

You're all good! I hope you have/had safe travels :3 I'll add you right now!
@Cynders

You're all good! I hope you have/had safe travels :3 I'll add you right now!
Bump!
Bump!
Hello! I just redownloaded the game after a while and found this. I also tend to prefer one on one roleplays. I wasn't even aware these forums existed the last time I played, but we're close in age so I figured I'd reach out! :3
Hello! I just redownloaded the game after a while and found this. I also tend to prefer one on one roleplays. I wasn't even aware these forums existed the last time I played, but we're close in age so I figured I'd reach out! :3