Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
OH I want to wear a fancy suit like that so bad you have no idea I have wanted that since I was like 8 or 9

I guess that should have been amongst the earliest signs that I am not cisgender
OH I want to wear a fancy suit like that so bad you have no idea I have wanted that since I was like 8 or 9

I guess that should have been amongst the earliest signs that I am not cisgender
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
[center] [img]https://i.ibb.co/9WN1yf1/cat-by-rainstrom.gif[/img] by me (low effort)
cat-by-rainstrom.gif

by me (low effort)
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
i needed that post above me

google how do i stop thinking non stop
i needed that post above me

google how do i stop thinking non stop
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
AND HAVE I MADE THE RIGHT ASSUMPTION DO YOU FEEL THE SAME [emoji=music notes size=1]
AND HAVE I MADE THE RIGHT ASSUMPTION
DO YOU FEEL THE SAME
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->kQZmp1.pngoTPou1.pngt3UMx1.pngunknown.png
Noooo I will NOT fall into the rabbithole of romantic Sky ikemen videos (yes I will)
Noooo I will NOT fall into the rabbithole of romantic Sky ikemen videos (yes I will)
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
I hate whenever my parents tell me to act like I’m an adult but they don’t know how hard it is to be a young adult on the spectrum in this day and age. They don’t understand what it’s like to be me.
I hate whenever my parents tell me to act like I’m an adult but they don’t know how hard it is to be a young adult on the spectrum in this day and age. They don’t understand what it’s like to be me.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
having a real system moment (not remembering half the posts we make cause i wasn't there or payi g attention) godge,. so tired. but i must eat food and i must blender it up in here. i have no understahding of NURBS but NURBS here i come -[emoji=firework size=1]
having a real system moment (not remembering half the posts we make cause i wasn't there or payi g attention)
godge,. so tired. but i must eat food and i must blender it up in here. i have no understahding of NURBS but NURBS here i come

-

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I feel like Sammy's gonna die again in Bendy 3.
I feel like Sammy's gonna die again in Bendy 3.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
This is the 4th videotape.

What are you all doing lending your videotapes out? WHAT'S ON THEM?

Also, username change. d('v'd)
This is the 4th videotape.

What are you all doing lending your videotapes out? WHAT'S ON THEM?

Also, username change. d('v'd)
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[url=https://open.spotify.com/track/3NTIFheCgQoKWXTRfTuEil?si=3ae7f8e733c94c6c][img]https://media.pitchfork.com/photos/6511deea71768eb7b2671073/1:1/w_320,c_limit/Resavoir.jpg[/img][/url] Good song, do recommend Anyways, I blasted through all of my gems on frivolous things when I specifically needed an UMA for a G1 project ughhhh. Why do I do this to myself [emoji=tundra deadpan size=1]
Resavoir.jpg
Good song, do recommend

Anyways, I blasted through all of my gems on frivolous things when I specifically needed an UMA for a G1 project ughhhh. Why do I do this to myself
oQlTGMl.pngdct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.pngMFt2hm4.png