Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree prep!
1 2
bought enought dennable fodder that I can level while farming fest currency
bought enought dennable fodder that I can level while farming fest currency
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
I've been hoarding and exalting mass amounts of dragons for that sweet, sweet exalt money. I won't miss the opportunity to expand my lair with that nice Dom discount!

Beyond that, I've also stashed away the materials I'll need for two Prismatic Tokens!
I've been hoarding and exalting mass amounts of dragons for that sweet, sweet exalt money. I won't miss the opportunity to expand my lair with that nice Dom discount!

Beyond that, I've also stashed away the materials I'll need for two Prismatic Tokens!
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
Me last month: If I save up now, I can buy another den expansion during Mistral!! :D

Me now: If I save up now, I'll have more than 0t by the time Mistral starts!! :D
Me last month: If I save up now, I can buy another den expansion during Mistral!! :D

Me now: If I save up now, I'll have more than 0t by the time Mistral starts!! :D
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
Exalting all the fodder and stocking up on mats for currency.

I meant to be more active in the IF stuff or help with the public buy. But work went a bit chaotic.
Exalting all the fodder and stocking up on mats for currency.

I meant to be more active in the IF stuff or help with the public buy. But work went a bit chaotic.
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
I was just born so I can't exactly provide much XD have been exalting some fodder though
I was just born so I can't exactly provide much XD have been exalting some fodder though
1 2