Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-03-20 14:54:30" ] hearing established and famous authors have inexplicable holes in their timelines makes me feel good because i made the time travel plot in my favorite fanfic logically consistent. if i can do that then pjo can prevent a character from being 19, younger, or older at random [/quote] Meanwhile me having a timeline that makes sort of sense but that I can't properly explain in one go: ._ . Seriously, I can state when certain roleplays and lore arcs happen in my lore compared to others or using the age of one of my main characters (Esther, who is 12 in most roleplays) But explaining it all properly? Haven't been able to figure that part out yet then again I also still need to finish fixing all the plotholes left behind by my older lore
Marketplace wrote on 2024-03-20 14:54:30:
hearing established and famous authors have inexplicable holes in their timelines makes me feel good because i made the time travel plot in my favorite fanfic logically consistent. if i can do that then pjo can prevent a character from being 19, younger, or older at random
Meanwhile me having a timeline that makes sort of sense but that I can't properly explain in one go: ._ .

Seriously, I can state when certain roleplays and lore arcs happen in my lore compared to others or using the age of one of my main characters (Esther, who is 12 in most roleplays)
But explaining it all properly? Haven't been able to figure that part out yet

then again I also still need to finish fixing all the plotholes left behind by my older lore
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
we win these!!!
we win these!!!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-03-20 15:05:12" ] [quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-03-20 14:54:30" ] hearing established and famous authors have inexplicable holes in their timelines makes me feel good because i made the time travel plot in my favorite fanfic logically consistent. if i can do that then pjo can prevent a character from being 19, younger, or older at random [/quote] Meanwhile me having a timeline that makes sort of sense but that I can't properly explain in one go: ._ . Seriously, I can state when certain roleplays and lore arcs happen in my lore compared to others or using the age of one of my main characters (Esther, who is 12 in most roleplays) But explaining it all properly? Haven't been able to figure that part out yet then again I also still need to finish fixing all the plotholes left behind by my older lore [/quote] I think that most writers feel this way, when you have a timeline that you feel really connected with but you can't properly tell people about it...
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-03-20 15:05:12:
hearing established and famous authors have inexplicable holes in their timelines makes me feel good because i made the time travel plot in my favorite fanfic logically consistent. if i can do that then pjo can prevent a character from being 19, younger, or older at random
Meanwhile me having a timeline that makes sort of sense but that I can't properly explain in one go: ._ .

Seriously, I can state when certain roleplays and lore arcs happen in my lore compared to others or using the age of one of my main characters (Esther, who is 12 in most roleplays)

then again I also still need to finish fixing all the plotholes left behind by my older lore
I think that most writers feel this way, when you have a timeline that you feel really connected with but you can't properly tell people about it...
Bisexual (Bisexual flag)
TfeviN2.png
cdqdRxL.png
qeWy3Ik.png
5vnsOgE.png
Dear god I need to start writing again
Dear god I need to start writing again
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
i wish i was asleep instead of on flight rising dot com
i wish i was asleep instead of on flight rising dot com
[quote name="00DarkGypsy00" date="2024-03-20 22:28:39" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-03-20 15:05:12" ] [quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-03-20 14:54:30" ] hearing established and famous authors have inexplicable holes in their timelines makes me feel good because i made the time travel plot in my favorite fanfic logically consistent. if i can do that then pjo can prevent a character from being 19, younger, or older at random [/quote] Meanwhile me having a timeline that makes sort of sense but that I can't properly explain in one go: ._ . Seriously, I can state when certain roleplays and lore arcs happen in my lore compared to others or using the age of one of my main characters (Esther, who is 12 in most roleplays) But explaining it all properly? Haven't been able to figure that part out yet then again I also still need to finish fixing all the plotholes left behind by my older lore [/quote] I think that most writers feel this way, when you have a timeline that you feel really connected with but you can't properly tell people about it... [/quote] Nice to know I'm not alone at least There are still several lore arcs that I'm figuring out the timeline placement of One of which has caused my OCs to tell me off twice for trying to math it out at 1AM, which I don't blame them for It might make me change the ages of a few of my characters just for logic reasons, Seth being like 7 years old is kinda being the main problem together with Chris being 9 so I might add a few years to get more room to work with
00DarkGypsy00 wrote on 2024-03-20 22:28:39:
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-03-20 15:05:12:

I think that most writers feel this way, when you have a timeline that you feel really connected with but you can't properly tell people about it...
Nice to know I'm not alone at least

There are still several lore arcs that I'm figuring out the timeline placement of
One of which has caused my OCs to tell me off twice for trying to math it out at 1AM, which I don't blame them for
It might make me change the ages of a few of my characters just for logic reasons, Seth being like 7 years old is kinda being the main problem together with Chris being 9 so I might add a few years to get more room to work with
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
40000 treasure from finishing a dragon!
5vnsOgE.pngkHBaXec.pnggYW0j5f.png
0HBKL8H.png oaolHwW.pngdT9HQge.pngr8v91MH.png
I am a human bean and open to friend requests!
[quote name="Zhadow" date="2024-03-21 09:49:03" ] 40000 treasure from finishing a dragon! [/quote] *Looks at my money supply* One sec lemme just send those over I have too many coins that I'm barely using rn
Zhadow wrote on 2024-03-21 09:49:03:
*Looks at my money supply*
One sec lemme just send those over I have too many coins that I'm barely using rn
Just finished my girl Sora! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/910870/91086902_350.png[/img] next: the lore.... *muffled screaming*
Just finished my girl Sora!
91086902_350.png
next: the lore....
*muffled screaming*
5vnsOgE.pngkHBaXec.pnggYW0j5f.png
0HBKL8H.png oaolHwW.pngdT9HQge.pngr8v91MH.png
I am a human bean and open to friend requests!
the pain that is having dragon projects that require you to rent one too many nests across three or so different flights...

also Zhadow that dragon looks so cool!!
the pain that is having dragon projects that require you to rent one too many nests across three or so different flights...

also Zhadow that dragon looks so cool!!
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png