Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF RP Partner(s) Open, 2 spots left
1 2 3
@Cynders

Alright! If you'd like, I can be Muse A? Idk I'm just a big fan of big powerful creechurs lol. I usually make up a new character for the occasion and that's based on the setting. Do you have any idea the kind of setting you want?
@Cynders

Alright! If you'd like, I can be Muse A? Idk I'm just a big fan of big powerful creechurs lol. I usually make up a new character for the occasion and that's based on the setting. Do you have any idea the kind of setting you want?

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@Cynders

If you've still got space, I'm interested in that second group roleplay, and would love to see if we're a good fit!
Also, I hope your recovery from that sickness is swift.
@Cynders

If you've still got space, I'm interested in that second group roleplay, and would love to see if we're a good fit!
Also, I hope your recovery from that sickness is swift.
@Coincidence
Sounds good to me! I have no idea for a setting. Also, do you prefer to rp in the forums or over discord!

@Solryx
Awesome, I'll mark you down! :)
@Coincidence
Sounds good to me! I have no idea for a setting. Also, do you prefer to rp in the forums or over discord!

@Solryx
Awesome, I'll mark you down! :)
Sparked Outcasts Hatchery ~~~ 100 Days of Drawing Dragons
@Cynders

I'd prefer discord for easy access. Do you want to pm me your username? I can't accept friend requests.
@Cynders

I'd prefer discord for easy access. Do you want to pm me your username? I can't accept friend requests.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@Coincidence

My discord is glitchedxart :)
@Coincidence

My discord is glitchedxart :)
Hey guys! I've made a little discord server for the rps. :)

It has private sections for each group rp and if you want to host your own private RP I have a channel for that! It's all set up, all you have to do is join, read over some rules I created for etiquette/safety, and then we can all start the fun. :) I plan to keep this server small, so there will be a cap of 15 people including myself at any given time, and they will all have active/semi-active FR accounts.

My discord is glitchedxart
If we aren't already friends, please send me a friend request and then tell me you're from FR! Then I can send you the link to join the server.

For the Necklace RP:
1. @Eaglerider
2. @rbslemons13
3. @ujiblih

For the Clans at War RP:
1. @Radiioactivitea
2. @Solryx
3. (third spot is still open!)
Hey guys! I've made a little discord server for the rps. :)

It has private sections for each group rp and if you want to host your own private RP I have a channel for that! It's all set up, all you have to do is join, read over some rules I created for etiquette/safety, and then we can all start the fun. :) I plan to keep this server small, so there will be a cap of 15 people including myself at any given time, and they will all have active/semi-active FR accounts.

My discord is glitchedxart
If we aren't already friends, please send me a friend request and then tell me you're from FR! Then I can send you the link to join the server.

For the Necklace RP:
1. @Eaglerider
2. @rbslemons13
3. @ujiblih

For the Clans at War RP:
1. @Radiioactivitea
2. @Solryx
3. (third spot is still open!)
Hey, uh, @Cynders , I don't have discord. My browser doesn't allow it. :(
Hey, uh, @Cynders , I don't have discord. My browser doesn't allow it. :(
Radiio- Any/all- Alterhuman- Minor- Feel free to chat! :)
@Radiioactivitea

Oh, bummer! I can always do a 1x1 in the forums with you if you want!
@Radiioactivitea

Oh, bummer! I can always do a 1x1 in the forums with you if you want!
@Cynders
oh, sure!
I can also go over gmail, google docs, or google chat. :)
@Cynders
oh, sure!
I can also go over gmail, google docs, or google chat. :)
Radiio- Any/all- Alterhuman- Minor- Feel free to chat! :)
1 2 3