Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Max Level Baldwin Cauldron!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Sorry about that, I'll resend! I tend to go through my ooze stacks pretty quick and CR is picky about sending the original selected stack, even if there are three other full stacks of the same item in my board. :p
Sorry about that, I'll resend! I tend to go through my ooze stacks pretty quick and CR is picky about sending the original selected stack, even if there are three other full stacks of the same item in my board. :p
the brew queue is CLOSED for the next week or so because im busy with finals week. thank you to all my customers this round! yall were wonderful as always. <3

brewing will continue for those currently in the queue.

the WAITLIST for the next time i open shop is currently OPEN.
the brew queue is CLOSED for the next week or so because im busy with finals week. thank you to all my customers this round! yall were wonderful as always. <3

brewing will continue for those currently in the queue.

the WAITLIST for the next time i open shop is currently OPEN.
signaturea.png
cauldron is open for bizz!!! 5/5!
cauldron is open for bizz!!! 5/5!
signaturea.png
[emoji=gold crown size=1]
signaturea.png
Hi! Two veined (modern) please!
Hi! Two veined (modern) please!
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@Ottoman for sure! got all the mats :) will start asap!
@Ottoman for sure! got all the mats :) will start asap!
signaturea.png
hello! after nearly a year's hiatus on this thread, im back! there are plenty more recipes to choose from so im happy to lend out my cauldron to those who need it.

please remember to read through the rules and double check that you have all of the mats + funds <3
hello! after nearly a year's hiatus on this thread, im back! there are plenty more recipes to choose from so im happy to lend out my cauldron to those who need it.

please remember to read through the rules and double check that you have all of the mats + funds <3
signaturea.png
[emoji=green vial size=1]
signaturea.png
@genuflectt Hello! Is this service currently open?
@genuflectt Hello! Is this service currently open?
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
@Dodecahedron
yes! what would you like brewed? :)
@Dodecahedron
yes! what would you like brewed? :)
signaturea.png