Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
price check for "she who sings innocence"?
price check for "she who sings innocence"?
uSGMmBd.png
@PrincessTaozi Yep, sending PA!

@WithoutBounds I would sell it for 850g, I think this listing is more recent...
@PrincessTaozi Yep, sending PA!

@WithoutBounds I would sell it for 850g, I think this listing is more recent...
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
How much for Who You Are?
How much for Who You Are?
May I also have a price check for "Nami" , "Squirrel Forrest" and "night garden" ?
May I also have a price check for "Nami" , "Squirrel Forrest" and "night garden" ?
icefull.png
@Gaston 1.4kg

@FloofyIsBae 1.4kg

@hatesprit 800g

@Gaston 1.4kg

@FloofyIsBae 1.4kg

@hatesprit 800g

hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@SuzyChi

that price sounds good for me! when you say trades, do you mean uma trades only? if you'd be willing to take other items off your wishlist lmk and i can make you an offer!
@SuzyChi

that price sounds good for me! when you say trades, do you mean uma trades only? if you'd be willing to take other items off your wishlist lmk and i can make you an offer!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@Wrenmedy Hi, thank you for the offer but I will have to pass on the trade! I would sell it for 1.2kg, as I think this listing is most recent?

@Shizuku Sure, sending PA!

@Wrenmedy Hi, thank you for the offer but I will have to pass on the trade! I would sell it for 1.2kg, as I think this listing is most recent?

@Shizuku Sure, sending PA!

hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
Sure, I can do 1.2kg!

If you can send me a PA I'll grab it ASAP, just waiting for some eggs to sell. :)
Sure, I can do 1.2kg!

If you can send me a PA I'll grab it ASAP, just waiting for some eggs to sell. :)
3XPQ92u.png
Saw someone offered for already - but if they're not taking it, I'll grab it for the price you noted - let me know if it doesn't sell, please!
Saw someone offered for already - but if they're not taking it, I'll grab it for the price you noted - let me know if it doesn't sell, please!
85dv.png
@Neiara 3.9k for Tricky Harvest, 1.5kg for Crossed Autumn, 1kg for Cyclical Rebirth
@Neiara 3.9k for Tricky Harvest, 1.5kg for Crossed Autumn, 1kg for Cyclical Rebirth
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7