Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Slinks sets for sale!
1 2 3 4
[center][color=goldenrod]Howdy there! I am beginning my journey in order to get a light sprite, and in order to do so, I'm going to start selling my slink collection as well as some halos. I currently have 10 sets of every slink and 4 sets of halos (excluding light halos) that I can sell at the moment, and the prices will fluctuate due to AH pirces. I will be offering a 5% discount from the AH if you buy the entire set. [item=Lightback Slink][item=Thunderback Slink][item=Flameback Slink][item=Runeback Slink][item=Boilback Slink][item=Fossilback Slink][item=Shardback Slink][item=Brambleback Slink][item=Breezeback Slink][item=Shellback Slink][item=Bloomback Slink] Current AH Cumulative Price is 880g 5% Discount = 835g[/color] [color=magenta]I will also be selling 500 Asters of Starfall for 10% discount if you buy 10 or more. [item=Aster of Starfall] AH = 100g 10% Discount = 90g for 10x[/color] [/center]
Howdy there! I am beginning my journey in order to get a light sprite, and in order to do so, I'm going to start selling my slink collection as well as some halos. I currently have 10 sets of every slink and 4 sets of halos (excluding light halos) that I can sell at the moment, and the prices will fluctuate due to AH pirces. I will be offering a 5% discount from the AH if you buy the entire set.
Lightback Slink Thunderback Slink Flameback Slink Runeback Slink Boilback Slink Fossilback Slink Shardback Slink Brambleback Slink Breezeback Slink Shellback Slink Bloomback Slink
Current AH Cumulative Price is 880g
5% Discount = 835g

I will also be selling 500 Asters of Starfall for 10% discount if you buy 10 or more.
Aster of Starfall
AH = 100g
10% Discount = 90g for 10x
L1REsmY.png9rmRCEF.pngSyBIEmQ.pngwxfizeE.pngchPEyOt.png
B
B
L1REsmY.png9rmRCEF.pngSyBIEmQ.pngwxfizeE.pngchPEyOt.png
@Solgalion I'll buy a full set
@Solgalion I'll buy a full set
I’ll buy a full set ^.^
I’ll buy a full set ^.^
87b0151da9.png