Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's the most satisfying FR thing?
1 2
What's something you find really satisfying to get/do in flight rising?
I personally find maxing out my fairgrounds satisfying, even though it's pretty common to do and when I get a nest of 5 eggs is pretty neat as well.
What's something you find really satisfying to get/do in flight rising?
I personally find maxing out my fairgrounds satisfying, even though it's pretty common to do and when I get a nest of 5 eggs is pretty neat as well.
Finishing levelling a batch of fodder and getting the nice pile of money from exalting/sending to public buys all at once
Finishing levelling a batch of fodder and getting the nice pile of money from exalting/sending to public buys all at once
jt3PpxV.png
when familiars drop in the coli! also being able to buy all the apparel needed to complete an outfit :D
when familiars drop in the coli! also being able to buy all the apparel needed to complete an outfit :D
All of these! Also, depositing lots of money at once in the vault and keeping it at nice round numbers. I deposit 1mil at a time usually, it’s super satisfying to watch the number go up!

Plus, getting multiple rows and entire pages in the bestiary to awakened level. It’s so satisfying to look at.
All of these! Also, depositing lots of money at once in the vault and keeping it at nice round numbers. I deposit 1mil at a time usually, it’s super satisfying to watch the number go up!

Plus, getting multiple rows and entire pages in the bestiary to awakened level. It’s so satisfying to look at.
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
When that one auction finally sells
When that one auction finally sells
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
Gathering rewards from 10+ achievements after forgetting about them for a while, selling a load of fodder, and having a bunch of auctions sell are all really satisfying!
Gathering rewards from 10+ achievements after forgetting about them for a while, selling a load of fodder, and having a bunch of auctions sell are all really satisfying!
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
When someone bids in an auction, or puts up listings in AH that are fun numbers (I like numbers)
When someone bids in an auction, or puts up listings in AH that are fun numbers (I like numbers)
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
[quote name="Auraboas" date="2024-03-19 20:53:02" ] Finishing levelling a batch of fodder and getting the nice pile of money from exalting/sending to public buys all at once [/quote] ^ this also getting the necessary genes for a project and applying them at once. it feels so good
Auraboas wrote on 2024-03-19 20:53:02:
^ this

also getting the necessary genes for a project and applying them at once. it feels so good
ZcrsSbC.png
Having a boss familiar drop.

Clicking "buy" on a thing you've been saving for.
Having a boss familiar drop.

Clicking "buy" on a thing you've been saving for.
Finally hatching that dragon you've been trying to breed for months !
Finally hatching that dragon you've been trying to breed for months !
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
1 2