Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | favorite form of potato
1 2 3 4
it just occurred to me that there are a LOT of ways to cook a potato. i think i gotta go with good old mashed, but second is sliced and roasted on a pan in the oven when im lazy. waitwaitwait ok. hashbrowns. only downside is they are super annoying to make yourself.
it just occurred to me that there are a LOT of ways to cook a potato. i think i gotta go with good old mashed, but second is sliced and roasted on a pan in the oven when im lazy. waitwaitwait ok. hashbrowns. only downside is they are super annoying to make yourself.
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
It's gotta be hot chips but specifically ones from the fish'n'chip shop
It's gotta be hot chips but specifically ones from the fish'n'chip shop
jacket potato!! jacket potato is best potato. hashbrowns is a close second.
jacket potato!! jacket potato is best potato. hashbrowns is a close second.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Oh, mashed for sure! Or maybe as soup?

Dang, I'm hungry.
Oh, mashed for sure! Or maybe as soup?

Dang, I'm hungry.
9iqeDz7.png
Think my favourite would have to be the fried sort of variety. I dunno, I haven't had em for a couple months now. I just think they're neat!

There's also smoky bacon crisps, my beloved... it's a close second but only because I eat them a lot more often compared to the potatoes. And before you complain, it's a real potato with real bacon flavouring.
Think my favourite would have to be the fried sort of variety. I dunno, I haven't had em for a couple months now. I just think they're neat!

There's also smoky bacon crisps, my beloved... it's a close second but only because I eat them a lot more often compared to the potatoes. And before you complain, it's a real potato with real bacon flavouring.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Potatoes are good in all shapes and sizes. Spontaneously, I'd say the Reibekuchen (German equivalent to hash browns, but not quite the same) with leeks and garlic me and my mum make are pretty good.

Also, here's something everyone needs to try: Wash the whole potatoes thoughroughly, then boil them. Eat with the peel. It's actually really nice, got a good flavour and even more nutrients too.
Potatoes are good in all shapes and sizes. Spontaneously, I'd say the Reibekuchen (German equivalent to hash browns, but not quite the same) with leeks and garlic me and my mum make are pretty good.

Also, here's something everyone needs to try: Wash the whole potatoes thoughroughly, then boil them. Eat with the peel. It's actually really nice, got a good flavour and even more nutrients too.
[center] fry... [img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/xuM2oyfD9oMAAAAd/funny-animals-dogs.gif[/img]
fry...
funny-animals-dogs.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
I like curly fries or chili fries the most. Mmm! Potato latkes for breakfast, too.
I like curly fries or chili fries the most. Mmm! Potato latkes for breakfast, too.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Creamy well-mashed potato mixed with butter!
Creamy well-mashed potato mixed with butter!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
mashed red potatoes with the skins included, hash browns too but actual hash browns not whatever a fast food restaurant gives you.
mashed red potatoes with the skins included, hash browns too but actual hash browns not whatever a fast food restaurant gives you.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
1 2 3 4