Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | It’s JOAT-ever Game Thread
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34
Thank you for explaining! I wasn't trying to come off as "Lemon voted for Potato so they are conf!scum." My thought process was more along the lines of "I'm pretty confident that there is at least one maf member in the Potato vote. Fearfax is dead, so that leaves Lemon and Ash. Ash is acting more town oriented than Lemon, so I'd rather vote Lemon."

And the reason I wasn't really considering Stick as part of the votes because it looked like they changed their vote to you at the end. Sorry if I was unclear lol
Thank you for explaining! I wasn't trying to come off as "Lemon voted for Potato so they are conf!scum." My thought process was more along the lines of "I'm pretty confident that there is at least one maf member in the Potato vote. Fearfax is dead, so that leaves Lemon and Ash. Ash is acting more town oriented than Lemon, so I'd rather vote Lemon."

And the reason I wasn't really considering Stick as part of the votes because it looked like they changed their vote to you at the end. Sorry if I was unclear lol
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Well there's not really much apart from that raccoon, i townread lemon's approach, them scummed him for not leaving a hypo since he should know it's important mech-wise to do that and i expect town!him to not ignore those things. id missed the hypo from him so when hii pointed it out for me i rescinded my scumread
Well there's not really much apart from that raccoon, i townread lemon's approach, them scummed him for not leaving a hypo since he should know it's important mech-wise to do that and i expect town!him to not ignore those things. id missed the hypo from him so when hii pointed it out for me i rescinded my scumread
dJmRgPl.png bq8T5de.png HkSQ6cY.png
[quote name="Stick3" date="2024-03-19 11:05:48" ] [quote name="Asherlark" date="2024-03-18 16:42:00" ] [quote name="Stick3" date="2024-03-18 11:41:46" ] [quote name="Hiii" date="2024-03-18 11:37:23" ] quick response from mobile so i’m not gonna try to quote (ping snip) okay yes I understand that u thought sage was the scummiest out of that pool d1 but you’re still not answering why. what specifically made you think that way? which ones of sage’s posts were scummy to you??? i remember you said something about lurkers not really contributing to town discussion in a meaningful way, so which posts seemed like that to you? and i know you said previously that you no longer think of sage as sus, but it would be helpful if you explained your through processes more. [/quote] you must be mistaken, i never said anything about lurkers not contributing to town or whatever :p. i said i tend to use my vote early for even the smallest things because i feel that discussion without votes isnt fruitful i hope that makes sense [/quote] "i'll use my vote on the smallest things" "the implication is that the person i vote is scummiest" stick what smallest things. youre killing me here. the only way i can read this response is "i didn't really have a reason" and that's what i first assumed when you made that vote but you keep insisting you did and then not saying anything when pressed on it [/quote] Was it this one? The one thing I do remember that tipped terrify over to the scummier side in the pool for me was their question towards Hiii - Hiii had said something about a shift in D1 yeet preferences between past games and terrify posed a very fluff-like question to them along the lines of “I’m curious about what your stance was originally” just felt like a nothing burger post to me and a wolfy attempt at contributing to the thread discussions since I didn’t really get the point of the question + there was no meaningful follow up from what I recall [/quote] Hm. A nothing burger you say. A sentiment that I feel like you'd understand is that I took the information that Hiii presented me about her preference of d1 elims and store it into the back of my mind. I don't usually find people's opinion on d1 to be super scummy, moreso just wanting to make sure everyone is on the same page about voting and to gage if they will be a problem for town jn the future (ex. They're too careful, they easily sheep with bandwagons, ect.) I don't take people's word when it comes to play style, however, and prefer to get their thought process and then compare it to their actions. Hiii's answer was satisfactory to me so I didn't feel the need to needle further. Which... Seems like we are both of the same mindset. Considering you seem wonderfully obtuse about sharing your thought processes to the crowd.
Stick3 wrote on 2024-03-19 11:05:48:
Asherlark wrote on 2024-03-18 16:42:00:
Stick3 wrote on 2024-03-18 11:41:46:
Hiii wrote on 2024-03-18 11:37:23:
quick response from mobile so i’m not gonna try to quote

(ping snip)

okay yes I understand that u thought sage was the scummiest out of that pool d1 but you’re still not answering why. what specifically made you think that way? which ones of sage’s posts were scummy to you??? i remember you said something about lurkers not really contributing to town discussion in a meaningful way, so which posts seemed like that to you?

and i know you said previously that you no longer think of sage as sus, but it would be helpful if you explained your through processes more.

you must be mistaken, i never said anything about lurkers not contributing to town or whatever :p. i said i tend to use my vote early for even the smallest things because i feel that discussion without votes isnt fruitful

i hope that makes sense

"i'll use my vote on the smallest things" "the implication is that the person i vote is scummiest" stick what smallest things. youre killing me here. the only way i can read this response is "i didn't really have a reason" and that's what i first assumed when you made that vote but you keep insisting you did and then not saying anything when pressed on it

Was it this one?

The one thing I do remember that tipped terrify over to the scummier side in the pool for me was their question towards Hiii - Hiii had said something about a shift in D1 yeet preferences between past games and terrify posed a very fluff-like question to them along the lines of “I’m curious about what your stance was originally” just felt like a nothing burger post to me and a wolfy attempt at contributing to the thread discussions since I didn’t really get the point of the question + there was no meaningful follow up from what I recall

Hm. A nothing burger you say.

A sentiment that I feel like you'd understand is that I took the information that Hiii presented me about her preference of d1 elims and store it into the back of my mind. I don't usually find people's opinion on d1 to be super scummy, moreso just wanting to make sure everyone is on the same page about voting and to gage if they will be a problem for town jn the future (ex. They're too careful, they easily sheep with bandwagons, ect.)

I don't take people's word when it comes to play style, however, and prefer to get their thought process and then compare it to their actions. Hiii's answer was satisfactory to me so I didn't feel the need to needle further.

Which... Seems like we are both of the same mindset. Considering you seem wonderfully obtuse about sharing your thought processes to the crowd.
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-03-19 13:31:08" ] Thank you for explaining! I wasn't trying to come off as "Lemon voted for Potato so they are conf!scum." My thought process was more along the lines of "I'm pretty confident that there is at least one maf member in the Potato vote. Fearfax is dead, so that leaves Lemon and Ash. Ash is acting more town oriented than Lemon, so I'd rather vote Lemon." And the reason I wasn't really considering Stick as part of the votes because it looked like they changed their vote to you at the end. Sorry if I was unclear lol [/quote] Ofc! The last weird vote change from Stick is very confusing, imo. But I can agree with you on the thought that if it was ash v lemon, that I would put more stock on ash being town over lemon. Wasn't unclear, just wanted to be sure I was on the same page and give you a chance to explain yourself. :p
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-03-19 13:31:08:

Ofc! The last weird vote change from Stick is very confusing, imo. But I can agree with you on the thought that if it was ash v lemon, that I would put more stock on ash being town over lemon.

Wasn't unclear, just wanted to be sure I was on the same page and give you a chance to explain yourself. :p
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
[quote name="@Stick3" date="2024-03-19 13:32:40" ] Well there's not really much apart from that raccoon, i townread lemon's approach, them scummed him for not leaving a hypo since he should know it's important mech-wise to do that and i expect town!him to not ignore those things. id missed the hypo from him so when hii pointed it out for me i rescinded my scumread [/quote] Would it be possible for you to try and do a readlist before lockdown? I understand if not because that's just a couple of hours away. I just ask because I'm curious on what your reads are and why. And if you can't do a full readlist, can you at least say who you find scummy and why?
@Stick3 wrote on 2024-03-19 13:32:40:

Would it be possible for you to try and do a readlist before lockdown? I understand if not because that's just a couple of hours away. I just ask because I'm curious on what your reads are and why. And if you can't do a full readlist, can you at least say who you find scummy and why?
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="terrify" date="2024-03-19 13:33:24" ] [quote name="Stick3" date="2024-03-19 11:05:48" ] [quote name="Asherlark" date="2024-03-18 16:42:00" ] [quote name="Stick3" date="2024-03-18 11:41:46" ] [quote name="Hiii" date="2024-03-18 11:37:23" ] quick response from mobile so i’m not gonna try to quote (ping snip) okay yes I understand that u thought sage was the scummiest out of that pool d1 but you’re still not answering why. what specifically made you think that way? which ones of sage’s posts were scummy to you??? i remember you said something about lurkers not really contributing to town discussion in a meaningful way, so which posts seemed like that to you? and i know you said previously that you no longer think of sage as sus, but it would be helpful if you explained your through processes more. [/quote] you must be mistaken, i never said anything about lurkers not contributing to town or whatever :p. i said i tend to use my vote early for even the smallest things because i feel that discussion without votes isnt fruitful i hope that makes sense [/quote] "i'll use my vote on the smallest things" "the implication is that the person i vote is scummiest" stick what smallest things. youre killing me here. the only way i can read this response is "i didn't really have a reason" and that's what i first assumed when you made that vote but you keep insisting you did and then not saying anything when pressed on it [/quote] Was it this one? The one thing I do remember that tipped terrify over to the scummier side in the pool for me was their question towards Hiii - Hiii had said something about a shift in D1 yeet preferences between past games and terrify posed a very fluff-like question to them along the lines of “I’m curious about what your stance was originally” just felt like a nothing burger post to me and a wolfy attempt at contributing to the thread discussions since I didn’t really get the point of the question + there was no meaningful follow up from what I recall [/quote] Hm. A nothing burger you say. A sentiment that I feel like you'd understand is that I took the information that Hiii presented me about her preference of d1 elims and store it into the back of my mind. I don't usually find people's opinion on d1 to be super scummy, moreso just wanting to make sure everyone is on the same page about voting and to gage if they will be a problem for town jn the future (ex. They're too careful, they easily sheep with bandwagons, ect.) I don't take people's word when it comes to play style, however, and prefer to get their thought process and then compare it to their actions. Hiii's answer was satisfactory to me so I didn't feel the need to needle further. Which... Seems like we are both of the same mindset. Considering you seem wonderfully obtuse about sharing your thought processes to the crowd. [/quote] brah i think youre town and see this is why i dont explain my thoughts so often :p im not good at communicating them
terrify wrote on 2024-03-19 13:33:24:
Stick3 wrote on 2024-03-19 11:05:48:
Asherlark wrote on 2024-03-18 16:42:00:
Stick3 wrote on 2024-03-18 11:41:46:
Hiii wrote on 2024-03-18 11:37:23:
quick response from mobile so i’m not gonna try to quote

(ping snip)

okay yes I understand that u thought sage was the scummiest out of that pool d1 but you’re still not answering why. what specifically made you think that way? which ones of sage’s posts were scummy to you??? i remember you said something about lurkers not really contributing to town discussion in a meaningful way, so which posts seemed like that to you?

and i know you said previously that you no longer think of sage as sus, but it would be helpful if you explained your through processes more.

you must be mistaken, i never said anything about lurkers not contributing to town or whatever :p. i said i tend to use my vote early for even the smallest things because i feel that discussion without votes isnt fruitful

i hope that makes sense

"i'll use my vote on the smallest things" "the implication is that the person i vote is scummiest" stick what smallest things. youre killing me here. the only way i can read this response is "i didn't really have a reason" and that's what i first assumed when you made that vote but you keep insisting you did and then not saying anything when pressed on it

Was it this one?

The one thing I do remember that tipped terrify over to the scummier side in the pool for me was their question towards Hiii - Hiii had said something about a shift in D1 yeet preferences between past games and terrify posed a very fluff-like question to them along the lines of “I’m curious about what your stance was originally” just felt like a nothing burger post to me and a wolfy attempt at contributing to the thread discussions since I didn’t really get the point of the question + there was no meaningful follow up from what I recall

Hm. A nothing burger you say.

A sentiment that I feel like you'd understand is that I took the information that Hiii presented me about her preference of d1 elims and store it into the back of my mind. I don't usually find people's opinion on d1 to be super scummy, moreso just wanting to make sure everyone is on the same page about voting and to gage if they will be a problem for town jn the future (ex. They're too careful, they easily sheep with bandwagons, ect.)

I don't take people's word when it comes to play style, however, and prefer to get their thought process and then compare it to their actions. Hiii's answer was satisfactory to me so I didn't feel the need to needle further.

Which... Seems like we are both of the same mindset. Considering you seem wonderfully obtuse about sharing your thought processes to the crowd.

brah i think youre town

and see this is why i dont explain my thoughts so often :p im not good at communicating them
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-03-19 13:43:40" ] [quote name="@Stick3" date="2024-03-19 13:32:40" ] Well there's not really much apart from that raccoon, i townread lemon's approach, them scummed him for not leaving a hypo since he should know it's important mech-wise to do that and i expect town!him to not ignore those things. id missed the hypo from him so when hii pointed it out for me i rescinded my scumread [/quote] Would it be possible for you to try and do a readlist before lockdown? I understand if not because that's just a couple of hours away. I just ask because I'm curious on what your reads are and why. And if you can't do a full readlist, can you at least say who you find scummy and why? [/quote] i dont do readslists - in fact i cant remember the last time i posted a readslist, but currently i think hotpants is mafia and im starting to get concerned about you. ash is a nullish scum but im unsure now lemon and terrify are town to me whoever that leaves would go into a pure null tier if i were to make a list out of it i think you could be mafia cuz whenever i read your posts you sound like the reasonable-sounding, non-confrontational wolf archetype :p youve made a fait number of posts and yet i havent gotten any townpings yet which is strange
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-03-19 13:43:40:
@Stick3 wrote on 2024-03-19 13:32:40:

Would it be possible for you to try and do a readlist before lockdown? I understand if not because that's just a couple of hours away. I just ask because I'm curious on what your reads are and why. And if you can't do a full readlist, can you at least say who you find scummy and why?

i dont do readslists - in fact i cant remember the last time i posted a readslist, but currently i think hotpants is mafia and im starting to get concerned about you.

ash is a nullish scum but im unsure now

lemon and terrify are town to me

whoever that leaves would go into a pure null tier if i were to make a list out of it

i think you could be mafia cuz whenever i read your posts you sound like the reasonable-sounding, non-confrontational wolf archetype :p youve made a fait number of posts and yet i havent gotten any townpings yet which is strange
Eod is in 2 hours well I guess it’s called

lockdown! echo- echo- echo-

Yeah idk I’m losing a lot of steam just ingeneral with mafia, but I’ll be reading and responding sometime soon

At the very least I’ll try my best to before lockdown

I don’t really know who scum is either and no iso function kind of hurts me a lot but yeah

There’s Raccoonus going only for chaotic voters which is fine I guess? But I need to see if that’s the only thing he’s doing because if that’s the case he’s just bulldoze tunneling to seem like he solving and I’d say it’s probably likely he could be scum

Ash today doesn’t really strike me in any strong way his d2 posts kind of are just super bland. I’m going off reading over a day ago but there’s not a single post that makes me go “oh he’s town see I’m not wrong!” Or “wow I’m wrong he really is scum”

Whoever is still disagreeing with me about the self preservation vote being scummy from potato

I whole heartedly believe with a passion it is scummy, just unfortunate for me that he was town

There was another post in regards to me having a different approach to voting yesterday? (About me wanting to vote someone else) I know that isn’t true because there’s a clear as day post of me going “I want to look at someone else but I can’t and I’m annoyed” something along the lines of post at eod and I’ve made it clear today that chaotic wouldn’t have been my first vote
So whoever is making that comment is wolfy

Stick again seems just town imo, and stick is the only person I’ll be able to read accurately here and I do think stick is town. Skill issue me postgame if I’m wrong I guess since I’m doubting my shield of ash d1

I’ll respond to more posts in-depth soon but yeah just thoughts after a quick skim catch up
Eod is in 2 hours well I guess it’s called

lockdown! echo- echo- echo-

Yeah idk I’m losing a lot of steam just ingeneral with mafia, but I’ll be reading and responding sometime soon

At the very least I’ll try my best to before lockdown

I don’t really know who scum is either and no iso function kind of hurts me a lot but yeah

There’s Raccoonus going only for chaotic voters which is fine I guess? But I need to see if that’s the only thing he’s doing because if that’s the case he’s just bulldoze tunneling to seem like he solving and I’d say it’s probably likely he could be scum

Ash today doesn’t really strike me in any strong way his d2 posts kind of are just super bland. I’m going off reading over a day ago but there’s not a single post that makes me go “oh he’s town see I’m not wrong!” Or “wow I’m wrong he really is scum”

Whoever is still disagreeing with me about the self preservation vote being scummy from potato

I whole heartedly believe with a passion it is scummy, just unfortunate for me that he was town

There was another post in regards to me having a different approach to voting yesterday? (About me wanting to vote someone else) I know that isn’t true because there’s a clear as day post of me going “I want to look at someone else but I can’t and I’m annoyed” something along the lines of post at eod and I’ve made it clear today that chaotic wouldn’t have been my first vote
So whoever is making that comment is wolfy

Stick again seems just town imo, and stick is the only person I’ll be able to read accurately here and I do think stick is town. Skill issue me postgame if I’m wrong I guess since I’m doubting my shield of ash d1

I’ll respond to more posts in-depth soon but yeah just thoughts after a quick skim catch up
@lemontangerine

If you click our usernames on the first page, it gives ISOs :3
@lemontangerine

If you click our usernames on the first page, it gives ISOs :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Also, quick question. Did you find Sage's self-pres vote scummy? I don't think you've mentioned that at all.
Also, quick question. Did you find Sage's self-pres vote scummy? I don't think you've mentioned that at all.

Any Pronouns - FR time
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34