5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@counterklock Temperance, please!
@counterklock Temperance, please!
Plague Wishlist ProgramThe Soup Hatchery
@veilmochi Send a CR and I'll send Fool your way

@SindoreiPony @xXCalypsoXx

You two are absolute ninjas, make no mistake, but- we're now in a tricky spot.

- SindoreiPony posted at 13:17:52, initially placing a claim for Fool, however, Veilmochi had beat them to it at 13:17:39.
- Calypso posted at 13:18:52 to claim Temperance
- SindoreiPony edited their post at 13:19:47 to claim Temperance instead, but after Calypso posted

Since Calypso posted before SindoreiPony edited their post, I think it's only fair that Temperance go to Calypso. @/NotMothman and I talked, and decided that, since you did post a claim (even though it switched from Fool to Temperance), if April's nest has a sufficient number of eggs, you may have first pick of them. Does this sound okay?

@Tetrakataki Unfortunately Temperance was claimed already. There will be more hatchlings in April, though, so keep your eyes peeled!
@veilmochi Send a CR and I'll send Fool your way

@SindoreiPony @xXCalypsoXx

You two are absolute ninjas, make no mistake, but- we're now in a tricky spot.

- SindoreiPony posted at 13:17:52, initially placing a claim for Fool, however, Veilmochi had beat them to it at 13:17:39.
- Calypso posted at 13:18:52 to claim Temperance
- SindoreiPony edited their post at 13:19:47 to claim Temperance instead, but after Calypso posted

Since Calypso posted before SindoreiPony edited their post, I think it's only fair that Temperance go to Calypso. @/NotMothman and I talked, and decided that, since you did post a claim (even though it switched from Fool to Temperance), if April's nest has a sufficient number of eggs, you may have first pick of them. Does this sound okay?

@Tetrakataki Unfortunately Temperance was claimed already. There will be more hatchlings in April, though, so keep your eyes peeled!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@counterklock yeah that works.
@counterklock yeah that works.
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
-cries that I missed them-

Prayers to Plaguemom that I can get an April baby since it's my birth month ;o;
-cries that I missed them-

Prayers to Plaguemom that I can get an April baby since it's my birth month ;o;
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngQ3R09BI.pngxOBvXHH.pngtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5