Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Unbred 7-Digit IDs, Only a few left!
1 2 3
[emoji=star size=1]
[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
[emoji=yellow gem size=1]
[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
[emoji=sun size=1]
friendly bump! gonna make sure nellie gets a lot of love c:
friendly bump! gonna make sure nellie gets a lot of love c:
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
I adore that snapper but I'm used to Old Oaks pricing, what would you be looking to get for him?
I adore that snapper but I'm used to Old Oaks pricing, what would you be looking to get for him?
@Fyrezi I have him listed at 600g on the AH cause why not try pie-in-the-sky pricing on the AH and I personally think he's beautiful (I'm a sucker for teal/water themed durgs) but I'm happy to give him away for less if he's going somewhere that will appreciate him! I've seen most 7-digits go for minimum 200-250g, so anywhere in that range would work for me!

Edit: (sorry, initially wrote the wrong AH price)
@Fyrezi I have him listed at 600g on the AH cause why not try pie-in-the-sky pricing on the AH and I personally think he's beautiful (I'm a sucker for teal/water themed durgs) but I'm happy to give him away for less if he's going somewhere that will appreciate him! I've seen most 7-digits go for minimum 200-250g, so anywhere in that range would work for me!

Edit: (sorry, initially wrote the wrong AH price)
[emoji=familiar heart size=1] Bump! @Fyrezi - if you're still interested in Thaddeus, I'm in need of lair space enough that I'll take whatever offer you're comfortable with if it means he's going to a good home! CR/PM me whatever amount you'd like and I'll take him off the AH and send him over!
Bump!

@Fyrezi - if you're still interested in Thaddeus, I'm in need of lair space enough that I'll take whatever offer you're comfortable with if it means he's going to a good home! CR/PM me whatever amount you'd like and I'll take him off the AH and send him over!
@Megaria

I'd love to take him if you'd accept 180g?? I'm so sorry im a bit low on funds currently Q^Q
@Megaria

I'd love to take him if you'd accept 180g?? I'm so sorry im a bit low on funds currently Q^Q
1 2 3