Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nocturne's Accent Parlour | Dusthide
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Solinary Added :D
@Solinary Added :D
Slot for Chromatic Irura and Silvered Irura please!
Slot for Chromatic Irura and Silvered Irura please!
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@Milim Added ya for both :3
@Milim Added ya for both :3
@Nocturnaliss
May I snag a slot for both Silvered and Chromatic Irura please? I'd also be interested in a reprint of Gilded Irura as well if you get around to reprinting it! I have been dying for more spidery skins and it was too hard to decide which one I liked most.
@Nocturnaliss
May I snag a slot for both Silvered and Chromatic Irura please? I'd also be interested in a reprint of Gilded Irura as well if you get around to reprinting it! I have been dying for more spidery skins and it was too hard to decide which one I liked most.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@StrawberryAlex Added you for both! Gilded is definitely getting another run at least too eventually since a few people have expressed interest ^^
And honestly mood, I love spiders, and as soon as I get ideas for other breeds too I'm absolutely making more hahah
@StrawberryAlex Added you for both! Gilded is definitely getting another run at least too eventually since a few people have expressed interest ^^
And honestly mood, I love spiders, and as soon as I get ideas for other breeds too I'm absolutely making more hahah
The reskin link for Luminescent (Undertide M), is the same one for Anubis (Wildclaw M), so I can't preview it for my one undertide I think it would look good on, that said I'm probably still going to buy it because I really like it and think it would look nice (And I have at least another dragon it will look good on if it doesn't on the one).

I'll send you the gems whenever you're ready for me to for it. :)
The reskin link for Luminescent (Undertide M), is the same one for Anubis (Wildclaw M), so I can't preview it for my one undertide I think it would look good on, that said I'm probably still going to buy it because I really like it and think it would look nice (And I have at least another dragon it will look good on if it doesn't on the one).

I'll send you the gems whenever you're ready for me to for it. :)
Forever shall darkness plagues one heart and keep them forever alone as long as they breath such gloom air.

People constantly gets me confused with Darknesss (with 3 S's)
@Darkness Oh shoot, I thought I fixed that link but I guess I missed the main post, here's the correct one!
https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/3729003a

And I added you to the list for it, we'll probably move forward with printing tomorrow or the day after so you'll get a ping about payment ^^ (unless you change your mind after trying it, in which case do let me know)
@Darkness Oh shoot, I thought I fixed that link but I guess I missed the main post, here's the correct one!
https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/3729003a

And I added you to the list for it, we'll probably move forward with printing tomorrow or the day after so you'll get a ping about payment ^^ (unless you change your mind after trying it, in which case do let me know)
Thank you for fixing the link! :D It in fact looks amazing on my dragon like I thought so. So I would for sure like to be put on the list to be pinged about the payment. Thanks!
Thank you for fixing the link! :D It in fact looks amazing on my dragon like I thought so. So I would for sure like to be put on the list to be pinged about the payment. Thanks!
Forever shall darkness plagues one heart and keep them forever alone as long as they breath such gloom air.

People constantly gets me confused with Darknesss (with 3 S's)
can i get a slot for both iruras?
can i get a slot for both iruras?
98luNVM.gif
@countbugula Added you to both lists ^^
@countbugula Added you to both lists ^^
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18