Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mini Breeding sales thread
Okay, I'm too lazy to make this an actual breeding thread to sell my dragons, but I will throw some dragons in this thread I want to see if people want to buy them. I will keep them in the thread for a bit, after that I will sell them to a friend as leveling fodder, so I might not remember to wipe out the old dragons from the listing, but if I come on and they are an adult (with no claims) they will no longer be for sale. If someone pings me saying they want the dragon and I don't see it until they are adults, I'll still sell it to them.

Rules
1. This is first come, first serve.
2. I do not hold dragons, if there is a particular color range you want, you will have to check yourself.
3. Ping me if there is one you want, if you do not I probably won't see it, because I don't check the threads unless there is a notice.

Post 2 will have the dragons for sale.
Okay, I'm too lazy to make this an actual breeding thread to sell my dragons, but I will throw some dragons in this thread I want to see if people want to buy them. I will keep them in the thread for a bit, after that I will sell them to a friend as leveling fodder, so I might not remember to wipe out the old dragons from the listing, but if I come on and they are an adult (with no claims) they will no longer be for sale. If someone pings me saying they want the dragon and I don't see it until they are adults, I'll still sell it to them.

Rules
1. This is first come, first serve.
2. I do not hold dragons, if there is a particular color range you want, you will have to check yourself.
3. Ping me if there is one you want, if you do not I probably won't see it, because I don't check the threads unless there is a notice.

Post 2 will have the dragons for sale.
Sold/exalted
Sold/exalted
Some new ones available, currently listed for 21k in auction house.
Some new ones available, currently listed for 21k in auction house.