Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Should we be exalting Imperials?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh gosh Imperials are so safe. By far the most populous.

Types of Imperials could theoretically go extinct, mainly G1s and G2s, but G1s are money makers for making G2s so that'll never happen, and that would be a great way for the wealthier and/or older players to make enemies on this site. I remember when there was a joke/fake exaltation of a coveted (I believe it was) G1 Imp and a small percent of the population of this site lost their minds and the rest of the site was in a titter. It got bad, like actually bad, and caused issues for a hot second.
Oh gosh Imperials are so safe. By far the most populous.

Types of Imperials could theoretically go extinct, mainly G1s and G2s, but G1s are money makers for making G2s so that'll never happen, and that would be a great way for the wealthier and/or older players to make enemies on this site. I remember when there was a joke/fake exaltation of a coveted (I believe it was) G1 Imp and a small percent of the population of this site lost their minds and the rest of the site was in a titter. It got bad, like actually bad, and caused issues for a hot second.
Na5WGHa.png
Very much. They’re statistically the most populated breed. They aren’t going to go extinct any day.
Very much. They’re statistically the most populated breed. They aren’t going to go extinct any day.
RI8hS.gif 1cLgG.gif 6F5cu.gif 6Yuo8.gif 4vhZB.gif TkWkP.gif 2r4TL.gif SBJu2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6