Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed] MistJam 2024 OOF Raffle
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
@supermew100 Got him! <3 no worries haha
@supermew100 Got him! <3 no worries haha
e3vuD1x.png
@Panderz sending you a CR with 1 lvl1 dragon! I know it's not much at all, but school is kicking my butt this year >>;
@Panderz sending you a CR with 1 lvl1 dragon! I know it's not much at all, but school is kicking my butt this year >>;
@TheWinterBard
thank you for the support! Is this for extra tickets then?
@TheWinterBard
thank you for the support! Is this for extra tickets then?
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz

Hey there! I noticed that my dragon count was wrong. The sheet shows that I sent in 8 dragons, but I sent in 13.
Yesterday, I sent in:
8 level 7s to oneluckyduck
5 level 7s to Chaos1Erebus
@Panderz

Hey there! I noticed that my dragon count was wrong. The sheet shows that I sent in 8 dragons, but I sent in 13.
Yesterday, I sent in:
8 level 7s to oneluckyduck
5 level 7s to Chaos1Erebus
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
@Selah hey~ so sorry for the ping, just wanted to make sure my dragon is going to get tracked!
@Selah hey~ so sorry for the ping, just wanted to make sure my dragon is going to get tracked!
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
@Enkil
Got that fixed up for you!
@Enkil
Got that fixed up for you!
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz
Thank you very much!
@Panderz
Thank you very much!
@Wisdum I've got a few more to get recorded then I'll entering a batch onto the sheet . Shouldn't be too long but if you don't see it recorded later please let me know! :D
@Wisdum I've got a few more to get recorded then I'll entering a batch onto the sheet . Shouldn't be too long but if you don't see it recorded later please let me know! :D
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Enkil
Hi! I declined 2 dragons that were level 1s priced at level 7s. I also happened to pick up a stray level 1 from you (clicked too fast to notice the level lol). Do you want me to send it back to you to train up?
@Enkil
Hi! I declined 2 dragons that were level 1s priced at level 7s. I also happened to pick up a stray level 1 from you (clicked too fast to notice the level lol). Do you want me to send it back to you to train up?
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna
Sorry about that! They got mixed in on accident. If you go ahead and send it back, I'll get that all fixed up.
@Mirna
Sorry about that! They got mixed in on accident. If you go ahead and send it back, I'll get that all fixed up.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22