Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lf More Roleplaying Partners
Hello my name is Midnight. I am looking for some more roleplaying partners that can write a decent length and likes to have like a well rounded roleplay with drama, chaos, action ect in it. Here lately I been getting extremly bored rolelaying because I feel like there is no action or climax or anything of any point and just straight up talking and that isn't what roleplaying is about. Roleplaying is about telling a story and doing it with others and that is what I am seeking. Sometimes I want to just dive straight to an action seen without taking 5 plus days discussing a roleplay.

I wing my roleplays and come up with starters off the top of my head and only develop a plot plot with others I have roleplayed with for awhile. I like to find others who can just jump into a rp without asking a million and two questions. I don't know sometimes I just get exhausted talking about what where gonna roleplay I don't want to talk about it I just want to get to the point. If that makes sense.

Hopefully I make sense. Just want to feel when I roleplay again feel the passion and what not with it.
Hello my name is Midnight. I am looking for some more roleplaying partners that can write a decent length and likes to have like a well rounded roleplay with drama, chaos, action ect in it. Here lately I been getting extremly bored rolelaying because I feel like there is no action or climax or anything of any point and just straight up talking and that isn't what roleplaying is about. Roleplaying is about telling a story and doing it with others and that is what I am seeking. Sometimes I want to just dive straight to an action seen without taking 5 plus days discussing a roleplay.

I wing my roleplays and come up with starters off the top of my head and only develop a plot plot with others I have roleplayed with for awhile. I like to find others who can just jump into a rp without asking a million and two questions. I don't know sometimes I just get exhausted talking about what where gonna roleplay I don't want to talk about it I just want to get to the point. If that makes sense.

Hopefully I make sense. Just want to feel when I roleplay again feel the passion and what not with it.
bOdoW5l.png
@goldenrain305

Hiya! I have two small groups open here. I prefer semi lit rps as well, and I plan to make it a small group of four people at most. Let me know if you want to join, and if you think we'd be a good match!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3322940/1
@goldenrain305

Hiya! I have two small groups open here. I prefer semi lit rps as well, and I plan to make it a small group of four people at most. Let me know if you want to join, and if you think we'd be a good match!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3322940/1
Sparked Outcasts Hatchery ~~~ 100 Days of Drawing Dragons
@goldenrain305
i would be more that willing to roleplay with you! this sounds really fun. :)
@goldenrain305
i would be more that willing to roleplay with you! this sounds really fun. :)
Radiio- Any/all- Alterhuman- Minor- Feel free to chat! :)
Maybe I'll think about it @Cynders

aw thank you @radiioactivitea if I spelled that right cuz I'm blind as a bat ha ha .
Maybe I'll think about it @Cynders

aw thank you @radiioactivitea if I spelled that right cuz I'm blind as a bat ha ha .
bOdoW5l.png
@goldenrain305

I'd be down to clown if you wanted some spur of the moment shoot from the hip fun. I'm more in the semi-lit format, just enough to get a scene across without being too nit picky on the details.
@goldenrain305

I'd be down to clown if you wanted some spur of the moment shoot from the hip fun. I'm more in the semi-lit format, just enough to get a scene across without being too nit picky on the details.
KLHYE9h.png
Sure I'll be down @nightshift
Sure I'll be down @nightshift
bOdoW5l.png
@goldenrain305 What platform do you prefer to use? FR forums, discord?
@goldenrain305 What platform do you prefer to use? FR forums, discord?
KLHYE9h.png
I'm not to picky I like using discord more since I am on it more than here.

@nightshift
I'm not to picky I like using discord more since I am on it more than here.

@nightshift
bOdoW5l.png