Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any horse girls?
1 2 3
looking for friends who like horses! You don't have to be a girl by the way.

tell me about you favorite horse games, ocs, sports, breeds, youtube channels, or whatever honestly
looking for friends who like horses! You don't have to be a girl by the way.

tell me about you favorite horse games, ocs, sports, breeds, youtube channels, or whatever honestly
rYp8BR7.png

KMuzmRO.gif

BdmbzTG.gif

v2PJF9u.png
g585y1V.png
oQlTGMl.png
Yes i love horses but i don't have my own so i go and visit the nearest ones and feed them carrots instead
Yes i love horses but i don't have my own so i go and visit the nearest ones and feed them carrots instead
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
I love horsies! I have riding lessons every saturday. my favorite breeds are drafts and draft mixes, but I have a soft spot for just about any working breed. my favorite coat colors are dappled, piebald and appaloosa.

years ago I made this entire fake yugioh archetype called 'Equinn', based on different horse breeds. took a lot of inspiration from the Blackwing archetype for the naming scheme, for example I had "Equinn - Fjord the Persistent". I was going to list more but I can't find the list of the ones I had, what the heckie. gonna have to look for that.
(edit: found the list. it's on my old phone. I'll copy it to a doc later)
I love horsies! I have riding lessons every saturday. my favorite breeds are drafts and draft mixes, but I have a soft spot for just about any working breed. my favorite coat colors are dappled, piebald and appaloosa.

years ago I made this entire fake yugioh archetype called 'Equinn', based on different horse breeds. took a lot of inspiration from the Blackwing archetype for the naming scheme, for example I had "Equinn - Fjord the Persistent". I was going to list more but I can't find the list of the ones I had, what the heckie. gonna have to look for that.
(edit: found the list. it's on my old phone. I'll copy it to a doc later)
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[img]https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMjcyZjY4NjQtOTYzNi00MjI5LWIxZmItNThjNzQ0MGY2NDgxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk5NDI0MA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg[/img] I used to have horses when I was little and I want to have one again :[
MV5BMjcyZjY4NjQtOTYzNi00MjI5LWIxZmItNThjNzQ0MGY2NDgxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk5NDI0MA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I used to have horses when I was little and I want to have one again :[
I used to be a biiigg horse girl, not anymore though lol. I still love horses of course. Howrse is a really cool site that's very similar to this one! I recommend checking it out if you like Flight Rising ^.^
I used to be a biiigg horse girl, not anymore though lol. I still love horses of course. Howrse is a really cool site that's very similar to this one! I recommend checking it out if you like Flight Rising ^.^
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
i am no longer a horse girl because i am an adult man. but having said that: once a horse girl, always a horse girl
i am no longer a horse girl because i am an adult man. but having said that: once a horse girl, always a horse girl
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
@RallraxAuri @LouckyKoneko I don't have any horses as well but I used to take horse riding lessons aaa I miss it so much
@RallraxAuri @LouckyKoneko I don't have any horses as well but I used to take horse riding lessons aaa I miss it so much
rYp8BR7.png

KMuzmRO.gif

BdmbzTG.gif

v2PJF9u.png
g585y1V.png
oQlTGMl.png
@WebstickKitten omgg awesome, I'll check it out
@WebstickKitten omgg awesome, I'll check it out
rYp8BR7.png

KMuzmRO.gif

BdmbzTG.gif

v2PJF9u.png
g585y1V.png
oQlTGMl.png
@whalesbone hell yeah
@whalesbone hell yeah
rYp8BR7.png

KMuzmRO.gif

BdmbzTG.gif

v2PJF9u.png
g585y1V.png
oQlTGMl.png
I opened this topic expecting it to be about horse or centaur fursonas... X'D
I opened this topic expecting it to be about horse or centaur fursonas... X'D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3