Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Frostine
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@CHUUNIBYOU, @00Riku00

-- Of course! Thank you!
@CHUUNIBYOU, @00Riku00

-- Of course! Thank you!
Slot please!
Slot please!
repwX4e.png
hello hello!! i'm interested in mooncatcher azuris and would love a copy whenever you're able to print it :) i can also prepay for it sometime if necessary!
hello hello!! i'm interested in mooncatcher azuris and would love a copy whenever you're able to print it :) i can also prepay for it sometime if necessary!
ice.gif
@yik -- Ahhh of course, thank you!

@callizinc -- !! thank you ! I will try to get that started for preorders in the next couple of days, I'll ping you, if that's alright? And if you'd further like, I can preemptively reserve you a spot (but no pressure if you change your mind, etc)
@yik -- Ahhh of course, thank you!

@callizinc -- !! thank you ! I will try to get that started for preorders in the next couple of days, I'll ping you, if that's alright? And if you'd further like, I can preemptively reserve you a spot (but no pressure if you change your mind, etc)
@Cassal
I'm greatly interested in Mooncatcher Azuris (Male Veilspun) owo
@Cassal
I'm greatly interested in Mooncatcher Azuris (Male Veilspun) owo
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
id love a slot for sunhoney!
id love a slot for sunhoney!
98luNVM.gif
@Xemriss -- Ohh thank you! I can let you know when final version is up for preorder and even reserve a no-pressure spot for you if you like but!!!

no! pressure! it'll have a preview link etc to make sure-sure, and its looking like it'll be a skincent and not an accent (like I thought--), 700g

@countbugula -- Ahh thank you!! I've added you!
@Xemriss -- Ohh thank you! I can let you know when final version is up for preorder and even reserve a no-pressure spot for you if you like but!!!

no! pressure! it'll have a preview link etc to make sure-sure, and its looking like it'll be a skincent and not an accent (like I thought--), 700g

@countbugula -- Ahh thank you!! I've added you!
Oh sure thing!! feel free to ping me and i'll take a slot for the skin as well!! thank you for the offer and good luck with getting your skins printed :)
Oh sure thing!! feel free to ping me and i'll take a slot for the skin as well!! thank you for the offer and good luck with getting your skins printed :)
ice.gif
@CHUUNIBYOU @00Riku00 @yik @countbugula Hi! I'm going to be submitting Sunhoney for print shortly, no need for prepayment after all! I'll update if I do need to change any of the lines/shadows etcetc but phew I vastly prefer to do payments on actual transaction anyway! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aS0bbwU.png[/img][/center] I hope y'all having a good day and thank you for the interest will keep you updated.
@CHUUNIBYOU
@00Riku00
@yik
@countbugula

Hi! I'm going to be submitting Sunhoney for print shortly, no need for prepayment after all! I'll update if I do need to change any of the lines/shadows etcetc but phew I vastly prefer to do payments on actual transaction anyway!
aS0bbwU.png

I hope y'all having a good day and thank you for the interest will keep you updated.
[quote name="Cassal" date="2024-03-19 16:01:00" ]@/Xemriss -- Ohh thank you! I can let you know when final version is up for preorder and even reserve a no-pressure spot for you if you like but!!![/quote]@Cassal yes to both, please[i]![/i] thank you ^w^
Cassal wrote on 2024-03-19 16:01:00:
@/Xemriss -- Ohh thank you! I can let you know when final version is up for preorder and even reserve a no-pressure spot for you if you like but!!!
@Cassal
yes to both, please! thank you ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13