Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Gloomwater Labs - Imp F Filigree
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47
@8ooks @Pachirisu @SimFeetUnder @Moriarty @Rohi @CorneliaR All added, thank you! :> @ SimFeetUnder There's honestly a non-zero chance that I might do Imp F next since one of the old imps I picked up recently might get some custom ornamentation. I've got an old festival reject for Imp F I might finish/rework sometime, too: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/67c3596a9f85fc3d0275276832e5cb73.png[/img] I'd like to at least salvage the swirly bits!
@8ooks @Pachirisu @SimFeetUnder @Moriarty @Rohi @CorneliaR All added, thank you! :>

@ SimFeetUnder There's honestly a non-zero chance that I might do Imp F next since one of the old imps I picked up recently might get some custom ornamentation. I've got an old festival reject for Imp F I might finish/rework sometime, too:

67c3596a9f85fc3d0275276832e5cb73.png

I'd like to at least salvage the swirly bits!
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
Well, as a bananas gen2 imperial collector I'm very interested in snazzy imp skins sooo *snickers*
I love the swirly bits on that!

As far as the thanks you can blame @Moriarty for showing off the dancer skins in a server we're in (I might get in trouble for name dropping haha, but worth it.)
Well, as a bananas gen2 imperial collector I'm very interested in snazzy imp skins sooo *snickers*
I love the swirly bits on that!

As far as the thanks you can blame @Moriarty for showing off the dancer skins in a server we're in (I might get in trouble for name dropping haha, but worth it.)
Hi! Can you please also add me to the list for 2, 3, and 4? C:
Hi! Can you please also add me to the list for 2, 3, and 4? C:
zNjgtqR.pngaY5sAvd.png
@Cleyra Added, thank you!
@Cleyra Added, thank you!
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
can i get a slot for Pretense II - Nocturne? ty so much
can i get a slot for Pretense II - Nocturne? ty so much
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@Dinomatika Added, thank you!
@Dinomatika Added, thank you!
Picked up this accent from the AH and wanted to share the dragon I put it on! It's perfect for him. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50571910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/505720/50571910_350.png[/img][/url] thank you! [emoji=rose size=1]
Picked up this accent from the AH and wanted to share the dragon I put it on! It's perfect for him.

50571910_350.png

thank you!
MdXUaPI.png ePOliyb.png
92n1dwB.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
T429jqB.pngT429jqB.png Be careful typing my username
for pings: there are two o's!

He/They
@Snapdragoon Aw that's really cute with the pastel lace pieces, thanks for sharing him!
@Snapdragoon Aw that's really cute with the pastel lace pieces, thanks for sharing him!
@Xaotician Could I possibly get a slot for Pretense IV - Reverdie if its still available? :)
@Xaotician Could I possibly get a slot for Pretense IV - Reverdie if its still available? :)
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
@Valoria It is! Added you to the list.

Hopefully batch 1 will be in soon (either that or they whap me with a rolled up newspaper for lines and shadows, but c'est la vie).
@Valoria It is! Added you to the list.

Hopefully batch 1 will be in soon (either that or they whap me with a rolled up newspaper for lines and shadows, but c'est la vie).
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47