Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Question for G1 lairs...
1 2 3 4 5
When you became a G1 lair, what did you do with your G2s (if you ever had any)? Did you exalt them? Give them their own special tab? Put them in the freezer?

I'm curious because I'm playing with the idea of becoming a G1 lair myself simply because it's appealing to me. I like the idea of having an entire lair full of long-term projects instead of buying an already gened XXX off the AH. Problem is I'm just too attached to some of my G2+ dragons, many of which I got when I first started playing and have built a lot of attachment to. It makes me wonder what I'm going to do with them, and what other G1 lairs have done with their G2+ dergs!
When you became a G1 lair, what did you do with your G2s (if you ever had any)? Did you exalt them? Give them their own special tab? Put them in the freezer?

I'm curious because I'm playing with the idea of becoming a G1 lair myself simply because it's appealing to me. I like the idea of having an entire lair full of long-term projects instead of buying an already gened XXX off the AH. Problem is I'm just too attached to some of my G2+ dragons, many of which I got when I first started playing and have built a lot of attachment to. It makes me wonder what I'm going to do with them, and what other G1 lairs have done with their G2+ dergs!
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
I put them into their own G2+ tab
I put them into their own G2+ tab
I put my sentimentals in a seperate tab, sold/exalted the rest
I put my sentimentals in a seperate tab, sold/exalted the rest
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
I made a tab for all the ones I was determined to keep, then sold all the rest of them. Though my lair isn't exactly g1 only anyway
I made a tab for all the ones I was determined to keep, then sold all the rest of them. Though my lair isn't exactly g1 only anyway
i sold or exalted most of them, kept a few i couldn't let go but am debating just letting the rest go cuz i literally forget they're in my lair and i don't like clutter. i thought so many dragons i'd love forever and build my whole lair around and now i get shocked when i see them in my hibden, it's a little funny.
i sold or exalted most of them, kept a few i couldn't let go but am debating just letting the rest go cuz i literally forget they're in my lair and i don't like clutter. i thought so many dragons i'd love forever and build my whole lair around and now i get shocked when i see them in my hibden, it's a little funny.
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
Kept my sentimentals in a separate tab, and booted everyone else out.
Kept my sentimentals in a separate tab, and booted everyone else out.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
i put them all in the hibden freezer!

though i still get new g2+ permas from time to time (fandragons, g2 imps)
i put them all in the hibden freezer!

though i still get new g2+ permas from time to time (fandragons, g2 imps)
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
so im not a g1 lair and thus you can mainly ignore me if this kind of response is not what youre looking for—but my lair is a mix of g1s and g2+s, and thats like, also an option going forward! esp since mooooost of my dragons, g1 or otherwise, I have gened up from scratch, or have at LEAST changed one or two genes/the breed on. so basically like, maybe that can be a compromise for you: the work from geneing up any dragon, g1 or otherwise, and finishing a project is always worthwhile I’d say, so why should g1s get to have all the fun [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] and also while I’m here I wanted to say I absolutely love the bassets in your signature. every time I see them my heart feels warm
so im not a g1 lair and thus you can mainly ignore me if this kind of response is not what youre looking for—but my lair is a mix of g1s and g2+s, and thats like, also an option going forward! esp since mooooost of my dragons, g1 or otherwise, I have gened up from scratch, or have at LEAST changed one or two genes/the breed on. so basically like, maybe that can be a compromise for you: the work from geneing up any dragon, g1 or otherwise, and finishing a project is always worthwhile I’d say, so why should g1s get to have all the fun

and also while I’m here I wanted to say I absolutely love the bassets in your signature. every time I see them my heart feels warm
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I started only buying g1s, but I chose to keep all of my old G2+ dragons because of their age and the lore I've created. I just mixed them all up in my lair, honestly. I'm not a pure g1 lair cause of this, but I didn't want to sell a lot of my previous dragons. If you're seeking the lair full of plans, you could always design outfits that take time and look really nice, that way they fit in nicely with whatever g1s you bring in!
I started only buying g1s, but I chose to keep all of my old G2+ dragons because of their age and the lore I've created. I just mixed them all up in my lair, honestly. I'm not a pure g1 lair cause of this, but I didn't want to sell a lot of my previous dragons. If you're seeking the lair full of plans, you could always design outfits that take time and look really nice, that way they fit in nicely with whatever g1s you bring in!
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
So I was never really a gen 2+ lair. I have 1 gen 2 imp who's in hibden but I never really connected to gen 2+s so I was effectively a gen 1 lair from the start.
So I was never really a gen 2+ lair. I have 1 gen 2 imp who's in hibden but I never really connected to gen 2+s so I was effectively a gen 1 lair from the start.
Don't use my Hibden and any mentioned in tabs for Forum games please!
1 2 3 4 5