Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fire Dom Shop [closed]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29
putting in an order for:
1x Breed Change: Obelisk
1x Breed Change: Aberration

total: 573750t

sending treasure in a PM, thank you!
putting in an order for:
1x Breed Change: Obelisk
1x Breed Change: Aberration

total: 573750t

sending treasure in a PM, thank you!
iPGPQmt.gif xx agheful
fr +2
saga hwæt ic hatte
Hello! Could I order:
1x Secondary: Blend (Modern)
1x Secondary: Stripes (Modern)
Total: 161,500

Thank you in advance!
Hello! Could I order:
1x Secondary: Blend (Modern)
1x Secondary: Stripes (Modern)
Total: 161,500

Thank you in advance!
NLdJQtw.png 0uSPImz.png
@algophobia do you accept additions to existing orders? If not I can wait.
@algophobia do you accept additions to existing orders? If not I can wait.
atlas | he/they | crackle defense squad
personal challenge masterpost - stock the pond - fodder rescue - scrying services
@algophobia
hey! i'd like to order x1 tertiary gene: underbelly for 127,500t! i'll send you the treasure in a one-way cr :)
@algophobia
hey! i'd like to order x1 tertiary gene: underbelly for 127,500t! i'll send you the treasure in a one-way cr :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
.·:*¨·.* they/she/xe *.·¨*:·.
fLdYOuE.png5iXiC8z.png
DpZ77S5.pngUYXZLyE.png
JvUa9ma.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@SingingDragon so sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I am happy to add things to your order!
@SingingDragon so sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I am happy to add things to your order!
yeah oh yeah yeah oohh yeah yeah
BUMPING, almost caught up w current orders :')
BUMPING, almost caught up w current orders :')
@algophobia Howdy howdy! I'd like to order- Breed Change: Obelisk, Primary Gene: Boa (Modern), Secondary Gene: Peregrine (Modern)

Total- 603,500t
@algophobia Howdy howdy! I'd like to order- Breed Change: Obelisk, Primary Gene: Boa (Modern), Secondary Gene: Peregrine (Modern)

Total- 603,500t
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
[quote name="algophobia" date="2024-03-17 18:17:35" ] @SingingDragon so sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I am happy to add things to your order! [/quote] tysm! sorry for the delay on my end too hahaha and for the evilly massive order I am about to do. please feel free to send in smaller increments as you get things since this is such a huge list!! 4x Breed: Aether (Ancient) 3x Breed: Ridgeback (Modern) 1x Breed: Pearlcatcher (Modern) 1x Breed: Spiral (Modern) 1x Breed: Aberration (Ancient) 1x Breed: Snapper (Modern) 2x Primary: Clown (Modern) 2x Primary: Mosaic (Modern) 1x Secondary: Blaze (Modern) 1x Secondary: Hex (Modern) 1x Tertiary: Underbelly (Modern) [b]Total: 3,778,250[/b]
algophobia wrote on 2024-03-17 18:17:35:

tysm! sorry for the delay on my end too hahaha and for the evilly massive order I am about to do. please feel free to send in smaller increments as you get things since this is such a huge list!!

4x Breed: Aether (Ancient)
3x Breed: Ridgeback (Modern)
1x Breed: Pearlcatcher (Modern)
1x Breed: Spiral (Modern)
1x Breed: Aberration (Ancient)
1x Breed: Snapper (Modern)
2x Primary: Clown (Modern)
2x Primary: Mosaic (Modern)
1x Secondary: Blaze (Modern)
1x Secondary: Hex (Modern)
1x Tertiary: Underbelly (Modern)
Total: 3,778,250
atlas | he/they | crackle defense squad
personal challenge masterpost - stock the pond - fodder rescue - scrying services
No worries abt big orders :) looks good 2 me
No worries abt big orders :) looks good 2 me
@algophobia Hi! I'd like to order a Breed Change: Aberration scroll please (total 234kt). Sending treasure via CR in a moment.
@algophobia Hi! I'd like to order a Breed Change: Aberration scroll please (total 234kt). Sending treasure via CR in a moment.
Pixeled shelf with various trinkets on top
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29