Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Outsourcing Breeding Project? [H] 300g
Hi there! I am back on my nonsense. In addition to my other projects, I am now also trying to make this.

UPDATED! Since there aren't any dragons with these colors, and I'm extremely lazy, I'm hoping to outsource the labor of finding the right dragons to breed? I will pay people for dragons that are close, or I will pay people to find dragons that are close. I've just done so many projects lately, I don't have the spoons for the legwork, so I'm hoping I can pay some folks to do it.

These are the Requirements!. Offering the full 300g for anyone who can produce a perfect match, or offering a negotiable amount of gems for breeders that are close:
Primary Color: Anywhere between Amythest and Royal
Secondary Color: Rust
Tertiary Color: Sunset
Element: Fire, Shadow or Plague

Preferences:
Grape or Violet for the primary color
Coatl, Wildclaw, Skydancer or Spiral breed
Metallic or koi would be nice, but not likely :')

I don't have the time or motivation to go searching myself, so I'll make it worth people's while to do some of it for me? I haven't attempted anything like this yet, so please feel free to ping me with questions or clarification or haggling.

Thank you so much in advance, please ping me to get my attention ^_^
Hi there! I am back on my nonsense. In addition to my other projects, I am now also trying to make this.

UPDATED! Since there aren't any dragons with these colors, and I'm extremely lazy, I'm hoping to outsource the labor of finding the right dragons to breed? I will pay people for dragons that are close, or I will pay people to find dragons that are close. I've just done so many projects lately, I don't have the spoons for the legwork, so I'm hoping I can pay some folks to do it.

These are the Requirements!. Offering the full 300g for anyone who can produce a perfect match, or offering a negotiable amount of gems for breeders that are close:
Primary Color: Anywhere between Amythest and Royal
Secondary Color: Rust
Tertiary Color: Sunset
Element: Fire, Shadow or Plague

Preferences:
Grape or Violet for the primary color
Coatl, Wildclaw, Skydancer or Spiral breed
Metallic or koi would be nice, but not likely :')

I don't have the time or motivation to go searching myself, so I'll make it worth people's while to do some of it for me? I haven't attempted anything like this yet, so please feel free to ping me with questions or clarification or haggling.

Thank you so much in advance, please ping me to get my attention ^_^
slytherin_pride_banner_by_ayume_matsumoto-d4zlw4l_zpshtfhokj2.gif
@rose202

Dragon Search says that there are no unexalted dragons with your requirements. I think this one looks like a breeding project. Good luck, she's beautiful.
@rose202

Dragon Search says that there are no unexalted dragons with your requirements. I think this one looks like a breeding project. Good luck, she's beautiful.
vSxK3u9.png
@omphale Thank you!! I've updated the original post in accord with that. Also sent you a tip for looking.

Also, bump :)
@omphale Thank you!! I've updated the original post in accord with that. Also sent you a tip for looking.

Also, bump :)
slytherin_pride_banner_by_ayume_matsumoto-d4zlw4l_zpshtfhokj2.gif
@Rose202 Hi! If you don't find anyone, I'd suggest taking a look at The Dragonwish Foundation. It might take a while, but they'll eventually get your dragon. :)

Good luck!
@Rose202 Hi! If you don't find anyone, I'd suggest taking a look at The Dragonwish Foundation. It might take a while, but they'll eventually get your dragon. :)

Good luck!
@Rose202

For funsies, I did a couple of searches and found a pair that would get you really close:

Royal - Orchid
Red - Crimson
Sunset Koi(!)

I know the sec is a little far from rust, but crimson and garnet blend have blue/violet.

Crimson with Grape
Garnet with Violet

They're currently on a nest, so may be worth a PM? parents are Gen1 so they may be expensive.

good luck!
@Rose202

For funsies, I did a couple of searches and found a pair that would get you really close:

Royal - Orchid
Red - Crimson
Sunset Koi(!)

I know the sec is a little far from rust, but crimson and garnet blend have blue/violet.

Crimson with Grape
Garnet with Violet

They're currently on a nest, so may be worth a PM? parents are Gen1 so they may be expensive.

good luck!
1D524Ag.png
I found two dragons that you could use as a potential breeding pair? It's not the smallest range to work with, but the colors you're looking for are within the color range, and you wouldn't have to pay extra for a breed change scroll. This girl is Royal/Tomato/Marigold and is in someone's exalt tab. You'd have to ask about her. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78169562][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/781696/78169562_350.png[/img][/url] And this guy is Violet/Hickory/Carrot. Looks like his owner will take 10kt/g for him, just gotta message them. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93538237][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/935383/93538237_350.png[/img][/url]
I found two dragons that you could use as a potential breeding pair? It's not the smallest range to work with, but the colors you're looking for are within the color range, and you wouldn't have to pay extra for a breed change scroll.

This girl is Royal/Tomato/Marigold and is in someone's exalt tab. You'd have to ask about her.
78169562_350.png

And this guy is Violet/Hickory/Carrot. Looks like his owner will take 10kt/g for him, just gotta message them.
93538237_350.png
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png