Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [have] FR gems [want] Lorwolf
1 2 3
available: 0 gems, 0k gold
ratio: 1 ms : 5 frg -- 1 ms : 25k pb

interested in: LW anything! companions, apparel, custom apparel, wolves, wild wolves, knucklebone tokens, moonstone shards, recipes, food, materials, etc.

----

LW username @foxbun #9134
FR username @foxbun #542830
goatlings username @foxbuns
ChickenSmoothie username @starfoxxe #718086
available: 0 gems, 0k gold
ratio: 1 ms : 5 frg -- 1 ms : 25k pb

interested in: LW anything! companions, apparel, custom apparel, wolves, wild wolves, knucklebone tokens, moonstone shards, recipes, food, materials, etc.

----

LW username @foxbun #9134
FR username @foxbun #542830
goatlings username @foxbuns
ChickenSmoothie username @starfoxxe #718086
@foxbuns Hi! I can trade 66 ms for your 330 fr gems if you're interested

My LW username is Vysal #459
@foxbuns Hi! I can trade 66 ms for your 330 fr gems if you're interested

My LW username is Vysal #459
CgtyAYW.png
@larae sounds great! i've got 460g now; feel free to send the equivalent ms or just 66 for the 330 (your choice!)
@larae sounds great! i've got 460g now; feel free to send the equivalent ms or just 66 for the 330 (your choice!)
@foxbuns thank you! just sent the ms over :)
@foxbuns thank you! just sent the ms over :)
CgtyAYW.png
@foxbuns

I've got a ton of WWs for sale if you're interested! No clue what they're worth though. My profile is here, everything except for my progens (the first two wolves) are up for grabs! https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/ViewUser?id=4635
@foxbuns

I've got a ton of WWs for sale if you're interested! No clue what they're worth though. My profile is here, everything except for my progens (the first two wolves) are up for grabs! https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/ViewUser?id=4635
@aberration very interested in the WWs. any idea of pricing you would want for them? i'm not super familiar with lw sales either and they nuked the discord where i used to go to ask for help with pricing haha.
@aberration very interested in the WWs. any idea of pricing you would want for them? i'm not super familiar with lw sales either and they nuked the discord where i used to go to ask for help with pricing haha.
@foxbuns

Sorry for the late response! I'm not really sure what they're worth either, the discord was my main source of pricing help :( I can try and look around on the LW forums and see if anyone there can help!
@foxbuns

Sorry for the late response! I'm not really sure what they're worth either, the discord was my main source of pricing help :( I can try and look around on the LW forums and see if anyone there can help!
sure thing! just let me know what you find out or decide, im happy to work something out @aberration
sure thing! just let me know what you find out or decide, im happy to work something out @aberration
@foxbuns
i have a 5 dig ww here! looking for gems ^^ probably around 300g for them
@foxbuns
i have a 5 dig ww here! looking for gems ^^ probably around 300g for them
0cfcb1b2.gif ajax :3 it/he
@fulfill they have a great ID but i must admit i dont vibe with the colors at all and id probably end up paying extra for a resprinkle. would you consider anywhere closer to 200g (if so feel free to name any price)?
@fulfill they have a great ID but i must admit i dont vibe with the colors at all and id probably end up paying extra for a resprinkle. would you consider anywhere closer to 200g (if so feel free to name any price)?
1 2 3