Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if unnamed offspring are annoying...
1 2 3
see, for me i don’t dislike unnamed dragons as much, but it’s anxiety inducing when i forget to name my dragons before selling, due to … sigh. some very unfortunate names that are likely far worse than ending up unnamed + some … eccentric fodder names.
see, for me i don’t dislike unnamed dragons as much, but it’s anxiety inducing when i forget to name my dragons before selling, due to … sigh. some very unfortunate names that are likely far worse than ending up unnamed + some … eccentric fodder names.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Unnamed parents actually annoy me more than Unnamed offspring. Hence why I do not breed Unnamed dragons myself, lol.
Unnamed parents actually annoy me more than Unnamed offspring. Hence why I do not breed Unnamed dragons myself, lol.
@SilverDeath genshin impact enjoyer located

not only did i recognize the character immediately, i also have my own lol , well done
@SilverDeath genshin impact enjoyer located

not only did i recognize the character immediately, i also have my own lol , well done
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
My sole problem with unnamed offspring is tracking. Having to go "1 Unnamed, 2 Unnamed, 3 Unnamed..." or counting IDs for certain things I do makes me want to facepalm.

There's only two parents though, so it's impossible to run into that problem.
My sole problem with unnamed offspring is tracking. Having to go "1 Unnamed, 2 Unnamed, 3 Unnamed..." or counting IDs for certain things I do makes me want to facepalm.

There's only two parents though, so it's impossible to run into that problem.
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
I do not mind.
I do not mind.
Makes no difference to me personally - I have a few dragons with both parents as 'Unnamed'

Better than having a fodder-ish name xD

My lady Ira comes to mind, her parents are Unnamed and 'DragonFodder' & when I got her she had some babies that have fodder names too :P

Doesn't mean she's less special to me though, I tend to not let such things ruin my dragons for me and enjoy them just the same :3c I think she's pretty and thats all that matters to me ^^
Makes no difference to me personally - I have a few dragons with both parents as 'Unnamed'

Better than having a fodder-ish name xD

My lady Ira comes to mind, her parents are Unnamed and 'DragonFodder' & when I got her she had some babies that have fodder names too :P

Doesn't mean she's less special to me though, I tend to not let such things ruin my dragons for me and enjoy them just the same :3c I think she's pretty and thats all that matters to me ^^
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
1 2 3