Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Haze’s Art Shop
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
[b]Username:[/b] Basileia [b]Dragon/character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34920782][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/349208/34920782_350.png[/img][/url] [b]What you would like:[/b] signature [b]Full price and payment type:[/b] 6500g [b]Notes on what you'd prefer in the art:[/b] include the accent and apparel (silks) please! the umbrella does not need to be included but if it fits the overall aesthetic please add it too. draw her in a sleeping pose (with eyes closed), elegant and dreamlike? [b]If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be: Other:[/b] will send payment in a pm when you confirm it <3
Username: Basileia
Dragon/character: 34920782_350.png
What you would like: signature
Full price and payment type: 6500g
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: include the accent and apparel (silks) please! the umbrella does not need to be included but if it fits the overall aesthetic please add it too. draw her in a sleeping pose (with eyes closed), elegant and dreamlike?
If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be:
Other:

will send payment in a pm when you confirm it <3
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@Basileia hi! sorry I’m super busy with commissions rn so I don’t think I can to take on more. I’ll let you know when I get the space for it!
@Basileia hi! sorry I’m super busy with commissions rn so I don’t think I can to take on more. I’ll let you know when I get the space for it!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
sure, lmk whenever you are ready :)
sure, lmk whenever you are ready :)
4l3U0Zi.png.png
Hiya! I saw above ^ you were busy, are you open right now or? ;W;
Hiya! I saw above ^ you were busy, are you open right now or? ;W;
UIJwnId.pngiXTIKzg.pnguRZAm6f.pngfdTdQqE.png
@Deermothh hi! I am busy rn but I may be able to do your commission if it’s easy enough! What were you looking for? :>
@Deermothh hi! I am busy rn but I may be able to do your commission if it’s easy enough! What were you looking for? :>
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
Ah thank you for replying !! Let me fill the form and see if it's too much rn!

Username: Deermothh
Dragon/character: Riley (Androgynous/feminine male)
What you would like: Colored Bust
Full price and payment type: 3500g
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: The pose/expression on that 2nd human example is so nice, maybe something similar to that? And I'd prefer the first version without the hood/armor etc
If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be: No preference, maybe just a gradient owo
Ah thank you for replying !! Let me fill the form and see if it's too much rn!

Username: Deermothh
Dragon/character: Riley (Androgynous/feminine male)
What you would like: Colored Bust
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: The pose/expression on that 2nd human example is so nice, maybe something similar to that? And I'd prefer the first version without the hood/armor etc
If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be: No preference, maybe just a gradient owo
UIJwnId.pngiXTIKzg.pnguRZAm6f.pngfdTdQqE.png
@Deermothh I think that’ll be easy enough! When you’re ready you can send the payment and I’ll get started!
@Deermothh I think that’ll be easy enough! When you’re ready you can send the payment and I’ll get started!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
Hey again, hoping to order another commission! If you don't think you're able to do it at this time, just let me know! I don't mind waiting. <3

Username: Silverpelt60
Character: Gogy
What you would like: Colored sketch, fullbody
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: His outfit and accessories are not optional, but if you have any questions on how to draw them, feel free to ask! I'd also love it if he could be holding a monster energy in the piece too. ^^
If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be: N/A
Other: I've consolidated any design notes here! Here's some unwatermarked art to use as a reference as well: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 Let me know if you need to see the unwatermarked versions of anything else! ^^
Hey again, hoping to order another commission! If you don't think you're able to do it at this time, just let me know! I don't mind waiting. <3

Username: Silverpelt60
Character: Gogy
What you would like: Colored sketch, fullbody
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: His outfit and accessories are not optional, but if you have any questions on how to draw them, feel free to ask! I'd also love it if he could be holding a monster energy in the piece too. ^^
If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be: N/A
Other: I've consolidated any design notes here! Here's some unwatermarked art to use as a reference as well: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 Let me know if you need to see the unwatermarked versions of anything else! ^^
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60 hello! I’d love to do another commission for you! :D a slot just opened up so I can do it now!
@Silverpelt60 hello! I’d love to do another commission for you! :D a slot just opened up so I can do it now!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
Lovely, I'll send a CR right now! Just PM me if you have any questions. ^^
Lovely, I'll send a CR right now! Just PM me if you have any questions. ^^
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29