Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Elemental Eggs [S] Retired Items
[size=5]I need Wind, Lightning, and Ice Eggs to unlock Hibden slots. I have 22 Nocturne eggs I'm willing to trade, as well as a bunch of apparel and familiars too numerous to list here. But I will list festival items: Apparel:[/size] [item=Trickster's Magic Cards]x1[item=Celebration Sage Cover]x5[item=Celebration Sage Lantern]x2[item=Celebration Sage Sash]x7 [item=Celebration Sage Sleeves]x4[item=Celebration Sage Tassel]x5[item=Starwood Veil]x4[item=Fin Jewels]x2 [item=Voltaic Halo]x1[item=Conflagrant Halo]x2[item=Spellwrought Shardhide]x10[item=Spellwrought Halo]x3 [item=Contaminated Halo]x5[item=Crystalcourt Halo]x1[item=Thundercrack Cogspanner]x1[item=Standard of the Shadowbinder]x2 [item=Reedcleft Resonance]x2[item=Standard of the Tidelord]x1[item=Standard of the Gladekeeper]x2[item=Gemologist's Discovery]x1 [item=Earth's Charm]x1[item=Sunshield Cloak]x1[item=Boneyard Drape]x1 [size=5]Familiars:[/size] [item=Bubbling Goblin]x1[item=Spirit of Ice]x1[item=Spirit of Shadow]x11[item=Spirit of Wind]x11 [item=Spirit of Water]x16[item=Spirit of Nature]x11[item=Luminous Ambassador]x7[item=Voltaic Ambassador]x21 [item=Conflagrant Ambassador]x5[item=Spellwrought Ambassador]x5[item=Contaminated Ambassador]x4[item=Crystalcourt Ambassador]x3 [item=Fathomsearch Ambassador]x2[item=Gladegift Ambassador]x2[item=Emberglow Gem Guardian]x1[item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian]x1 [item=Driftwood Gem Guardian]x1[item=Unyielding Sagittarius]x1[item=Granite Earthshaker]x3[item=Larimar Tidelord]x3 [size=5]I am willing to sell familiars and apparel outright at LAH in treasure, gems, or mixed payments.[/size] Just list what you want and the LAH price, I will cross reference the price as well. If it's not on the AH we'll price it based on similar items, such as the familiar or apparel item from the festival before and after. No need to ping, I am subscribed.
I need Wind, Lightning, and Ice Eggs to unlock Hibden slots.

I have 22 Nocturne eggs I'm willing to trade, as well as a bunch of apparel and familiars too numerous to list here. But I will list festival items:

Apparel:

Trickster's Magic Cards x1 Celebration Sage Cover x5 Celebration Sage Lantern x2 Celebration Sage Sash x7
Celebration Sage Sleeves x4 Celebration Sage Tassel x5 Starwood Veil x4 Fin Jewels x2
Voltaic Halo x1 Conflagrant Halo x2 Spellwrought Shardhide x10 Spellwrought Halo x3
Contaminated Halo x5 Crystalcourt Halo x1 Thundercrack Cogspanner x1 Standard of the Shadowbinder x2
Reedcleft Resonance x2 Standard of the Tidelord x1 Standard of the Gladekeeper x2 Gemologist's Discovery x1
Earth's Charm x1 Sunshield Cloak x1 Boneyard Drape x1

Familiars:
Bubbling Goblin x1 Spirit of Ice x1 Spirit of Shadow x11 Spirit of Wind x11
Spirit of Water x16 Spirit of Nature x11 Luminous Ambassador x7 Voltaic Ambassador x21
Conflagrant Ambassador x5 Spellwrought Ambassador x5 Contaminated Ambassador x4 Crystalcourt Ambassador x3
Fathomsearch Ambassador x2 Gladegift Ambassador x2 Emberglow Gem Guardian x1 Crystalspine Gem Guardian x1
Driftwood Gem Guardian x1 Unyielding Sagittarius x1 Granite Earthshaker x3 Larimar Tidelord x3

I am willing to sell familiars and apparel outright at LAH in treasure, gems, or mixed payments.
Just list what you want and the LAH price, I will cross reference the price as well. If it's not on the AH we'll price it based on similar items, such as the familiar or apparel item from the festival before and after.
No need to ping, I am subscribed.
starwood veil 193g
conflagrant halo 258g
total 451g

earth egg 270g
+ 181g
total 451g

hihi will this trade work?

starwood veil 193g
conflagrant halo 258g
total 451g

earth egg 270g