Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli full screen no longer works?
1 2 3 4
I am here, once again, to try bringing this issue to the devs' attention, in the name of all mobile users. I know that technically, for events, there are alternate ways to acquire items, but if you, like me, actually like playing in the coliseum, or playing any of the fairgrounds games, this problem is inconvenient at best, inaccessible at worst.

We would like our fullscreen capabilities back, or at least to know someone is looking into the problem.
I am here, once again, to try bringing this issue to the devs' attention, in the name of all mobile users. I know that technically, for events, there are alternate ways to acquire items, but if you, like me, actually like playing in the coliseum, or playing any of the fairgrounds games, this problem is inconvenient at best, inaccessible at worst.

We would like our fullscreen capabilities back, or at least to know someone is looking into the problem.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
I'm having trouble with this as well. PC, Chrome, W11. I don't know enough about version/build numbers to comfortably share mine, lol.
I'm having trouble with this as well. PC, Chrome, W11. I don't know enough about version/build numbers to comfortably share mine, lol.
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Full screen coli has never worked for me. I'm on a galaxy s20 using Chrome.
Full screen coli has never worked for me. I'm on a galaxy s20 using Chrome.
Full screen coli also fails. Chromebook, Google Chrome, and IpadOS 16.
Full screen coli also fails. Chromebook, Google Chrome, and IpadOS 16.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
Same problem with full-screen coli. I use Google pixel+Yandex browser.
Same problem with full-screen coli. I use Google pixel+Yandex browser.
image.png91835745.png 87405282.png94287628.pngimage.png
I don't often play on mobile but when I do, yeah the full-screen on mobile Chrome (Android) just stops working ... still works on PC Chrome though.
I don't often play on mobile but when I do, yeah the full-screen on mobile Chrome (Android) just stops working ... still works on PC Chrome though.
disaster gremlin and my dragons eat too many insects
1 2 3 4