Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WIND FODDART] MistJam 24! [SHUT]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@Achromaticism I'd like to buy a copy of Mistral Wellspring!
Username: macintalk
ID: 641289
Payment: gems :3
Username: macintalk
ID: 641289
Payment: gems :3
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
@Achromaticism I'd like to buy a copy of Mistral Wellspring! (Oh I definitely am, this is super pretty)
Username: aredshroom
ID: 352995
Payment: Gems
@Achromaticism I'd like to buy a copy of Mistral Wellspring! (Oh I definitely am, this is super pretty)
Username: aredshroom
ID: 352995
Payment: Gems
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
oh! oh! profits for wind flight! profits for wind flight for One Thousand Years!!! ----- @BetaOrionis I would like to order some custom pixels! (full set again lol) [b]Inspiration:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79780644][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/797807/79780644_350.png[/img][/url] cog! his aesthetic's like. abandoned labs and rusted/tarnished metal and stuff. wire spaghetti, chains, broken tech, very obvious electrical hazards, etc. [b]Price/payment:[/b] shoooould be 737 levels? i'll try to do lvl6's so like. [123x6] but we'll see how things go over the week [b]Work In Progress:[/b] sketch/flat colours [b]Extra:[/b] other requests - copypasted dimension specifications from Juno's set: Fancy Divider - 588 x 39, pref. extending downwards if it has to be extended vertically for the design. Fancy Icon - 45 x 39 Simple Divider - 588 x 21 Banner - 85 x 295 Mini Icon - 12 x 12 also: i'd like the lightning from his primal eyes to feature heavily, though i'm not . entirely sure if i want it to be canon lightning colour, the blue from the azurite enhancement set or a combo of both??? + can the divider be based on the hands of [item=timekeeper]? kinda thinking like the spear divider in the ocean pixels example, he has lore reasons to be associated with spears/harpoons anyway lol
oh! oh! profits for wind flight! profits for wind flight for One Thousand Years!!!

@BetaOrionis I would like to order some custom pixels! (full set again lol)
Inspiration: 79780644_350.png

cog! his aesthetic's like. abandoned labs and rusted/tarnished metal and stuff. wire spaghetti, chains, broken tech, very obvious electrical hazards, etc.

Price/payment: shoooould be 737 levels? i'll try to do lvl6's so like. [123x6] but we'll see how things go over the week
Work In Progress: sketch/flat colours
Extra: other requests - copypasted dimension specifications from Juno's set:

Fancy Divider - 588 x 39, pref. extending downwards if it has to be extended vertically for the design.
Fancy Icon - 45 x 39
Simple Divider - 588 x 21
Banner - 85 x 295
Mini Icon - 12 x 12

also: i'd like the lightning from his primal eyes to feature heavily, though i'm not . entirely sure if i want it to be canon lightning colour, the blue from the azurite enhancement set or a combo of both???

+ can the divider be based on the hands of Timekeeper ? kinda thinking like the spear divider in the ocean pixels example, he has lore reasons to be associated with spears/harpoons anyway lol
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@macintalk @aredshroom both accepted! feel free to send in payment :D
@macintalk @aredshroom both accepted! feel free to send in payment :D
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Achromaticism i've got you logged! I decided to do a small discount for a full set (added to the post just now) to 720 lvls, so you can send those to an attendant (or tbh just exalt without recording as own-exalt and send me the money+lvl and number details).
@Achromaticism i've got you logged! I decided to do a small discount for a full set (added to the post just now) to 720 lvls, so you can send those to an attendant (or tbh just exalt without recording as own-exalt and send me the money+lvl and number details).
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
@Asterodea Got it! I'll add your slot and pm you with how you can add me on discord, excited to work with you!
@Asterodea Got it! I'll add your slot and pm you with how you can add me on discord, excited to work with you!
Searching: ZNhRsiG.png
@Azurine I'll have you slotted down then! Thanks for booking a slot, I'm absolutely loving the description already, I'll pm you with disc add!
@Azurine I'll have you slotted down then! Thanks for booking a slot, I'm absolutely loving the description already, I'll pm you with disc add!
@Korain

Username: proudmoore
Player ID Number: 605816
Disc ID Request (Y/N): Y
Link to Dragon/Character: Fel, my FFXIV character! (reference here)
Price: Let's do 360 levels >:3
Other Information: He's a very confident guy! The type of guy that thinks/knows he's the best ehehe. Also feel free to simplify things as you need because I know FFXIV outfits can be a nightmare for artists :'D
@Korain

Username: proudmoore
Player ID Number: 605816
Disc ID Request (Y/N): Y
Link to Dragon/Character: Fel, my FFXIV character! (reference here)
Price: Let's do 360 levels >:3
Other Information: He's a very confident guy! The type of guy that thinks/knows he's the best ehehe. Also feel free to simplify things as you need because I know FFXIV outfits can be a nightmare for artists :'D
@proudmoore I'll list you down in a slot and pm you in a moment, thanks for the booking!
@proudmoore I'll list you down in a slot and pm you in a moment, thanks for the booking!

Username: 00Riku00
ID: 151711
Payment: gems

Username: 00Riku00
ID: 151711
Payment: gems

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53