Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore's Grotto | Free Items and Dragons!!
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 186 187
@Andano Hibden stands for Hibernal Den! It's the second section of a user's lair where dragons can be housed in hibernation. My extra Grotto dragons hang out in my hibden under the Available tab!
HERE

@Phoenixwar Can do!

@HeiressOfChaos Certainly! I'll send them right over.
@Andano Hibden stands for Hibernal Den! It's the second section of a user's lair where dragons can be housed in hibernation. My extra Grotto dragons hang out in my hibden under the Available tab!
HERE

@Phoenixwar Can do!

@HeiressOfChaos Certainly! I'll send them right over.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
hi! if its available, could i get a white rot deer and treehorn wolpertiner for familiars and a basic book collection and enchanted stag necklace for special events? tysm!
hi! if its available, could i get a white rot deer and treehorn wolpertiner for familiars and a basic book collection and enchanted stag necklace for special events? tysm!
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
FY88vH7.png A2n6lGl.png DlO6vXs.gif
eESLWsA.gif
Hiya again! May I request the following items?

Familiars - Nightfall Imp & Sanguine Multimist
Hibernal - 10 fennec masks

Thank you <3
Hiya again! May I request the following items?

Familiars - Nightfall Imp & Sanguine Multimist
Hibernal - 10 fennec masks

Thank you <3
Infirmum Luna Clan
Hatchery
Wishlist
health has caused me to be on low activity/semi-hiatus, pls try to be patient with me!
@LoreShark Ohhh okay! Thank you!!! I was able to check and this dragon here is super pretty!!! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93413595
Thank you so much for your time and understanding!!!
@LoreShark Ohhh okay! Thank you!!! I was able to check and this dragon here is super pretty!!! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93413595
Thank you so much for your time and understanding!!!
@Andano No problem! I'll send them your way now!
@Andano No problem! I'll send them your way now!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
Hi! Im brand new to the game so i'm not sure if im doing this correctly.
Could I request This dragon

For familiars:
Marshland Poodle Mith
Primrose Mith

Special:
Strawberry Noggle
Skin: Angler (Mirror Male)

If anything I've asked is incorrect, feel free to disregard! Thank you for your time!
Hi! Im brand new to the game so i'm not sure if im doing this correctly.
Could I request This dragon

For familiars:
Marshland Poodle Mith
Primrose Mith

Special:
Strawberry Noggle
Skin: Angler (Mirror Male)

If anything I've asked is incorrect, feel free to disregard! Thank you for your time!
[center][size=2]@Nosebleeds Hey there, it looks like the link didn't work for your dragon request! The easiest way to link a dragon is actually to use their widget. You can find the widget link by clicking on the share button on a particular dragon's page. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/scryer/button_sharemorphology.png[/img] Then you'll copy the section labeled Widget and you can post it here! I can send your items right over though. :3
@Nosebleeds Hey there, it looks like the link didn't work for your dragon request! The easiest way to link a dragon is actually to use their widget.
You can find the widget link by clicking on the share button on a particular dragon's page.

button_sharemorphology.png

Then you'll copy the section labeled Widget and you can post it here!

I can send your items right over though. :3
[center][b][size=5]Hey all![/size][/b] [b]Week 3 Notes:[/b][LIST] [*]All claims have been reset and everyone is welcome to make new requests! [*]I'm testing out reopening the [b]Dragon Leveling[/b] section of the Grotto. If you're interested in taking part, you can find all information on the front page just below Special Events, or follow the link [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2666846#post_38576645][b]HERE[/b][/url]. [*]I've also decided to take a [b]SMALL[/b] number of [b]dragon donations[/b]. If you have dragons you would like to donate, please send me a PM with their information. I do not have much room, so I'm going to be very selective. Please don't take it personally if I decline your offer. Thanks! [*]For those who may have missed it, I do have quite a few pinglist dragons remaining, including a full batch of Honeytummies! [*]I noticed I have lots of new players and many other folks running low on insects, so here's a fun lair tip (that you may or may not know yet). Your lair will automatically feed your dragons in food order (insect, meat, seafood, then plant), but if you go to your [b]account settings[/b], you can switch to [b]selective feeding[/b]. This allows you to decide the order in which you use your food points! Hopefully this helps a few of you out. :3 Have a great day everyone! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @pinglist-15312
Hey all!

Week 3 Notes:
  • All claims have been reset and everyone is welcome to make new requests!
  • I'm testing out reopening the Dragon Leveling section of the Grotto. If you're interested in taking part, you can find all information on the front page just below Special Events, or follow the link HERE.
  • I've also decided to take a SMALL number of dragon donations. If you have dragons you would like to donate, please send me a PM with their information. I do not have much room, so I'm going to be very selective. Please don't take it personally if I decline your offer. Thanks!
  • For those who may have missed it, I do have quite a few pinglist dragons remaining, including a full batch of Honeytummies!
  • I noticed I have lots of new players and many other folks running low on insects, so here's a fun lair tip (that you may or may not know yet). Your lair will automatically feed your dragons in food order (insect, meat, seafood, then plant), but if you go to your account settings, you can switch to selective feeding. This allows you to decide the order in which you use your food points! Hopefully this helps a few of you out. :3

Have a great day everyone!

shadowmidsmall2.png

@Lore's Grotto
could I get:
spectre wyvern and void wyvern from familiars?
flameshell glypto and evergaze glypto from event?
thanks!
could I get:
spectre wyvern and void wyvern from familiars?
flameshell glypto and evergaze glypto from event?
thanks!
RcXKtOe.pngXcNoWtQ.pngLikes For Algernon!
May I adopt this gorgeous? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93655824][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/936559/93655824_350.png[/img][/url]
May I adopt this gorgeous?
93655824_350.png
Want to enter this year's future Summer Raffle? (Free entry!)
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 186 187