Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Stud] Marduk - #666 G2 Lineage
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/215455][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/2155/215455_350.png[/img][/url] Who's Marduk? Marduk is the oldest, only living (active) son of the Beast, Ignis. Maduk is the sire of all of the Naomi & Ignis (#666) G3 hatchlings. [/center]
215455_350.png
Who's Marduk?

Marduk is the oldest, only living (active) son of the Beast, Ignis.

Maduk is the sire of all of the Naomi & Ignis (#666) G3 hatchlings.
cvRtQ2I.png

I'm not super active at the moment, but I've been getting a lot of interest in this boy. While I won't be selling him, I wanted to give others the opportunity to use his bloodline for their own plans.
Slots are intended to be very limited and are priced accordingly.

How it'll go:
- A stud slot will cost 150kg. This price is to keep the value high and to keep the breeding's limited.
- You can reserve the specific date slot by sending a down payment of 1/2 the Stud fee's cost. Remaining balance must be paid before the breeding takes place.
- On the date of the breeding, you'll send the dragon of your choosing over.
- They will be bred with Marduk.
- Their nest will immediately be boon'd.
- All hatchlings will be given random names.
- After that all hatchlings and the mother will be sent back to you. You're free to do whatever you wish with the hatchlings. You won't need to worry about splitting any profits with me, should you choose to sell or auction off the hatchlings! :)

Rules
- Marduk will never leave my lair. If there is a specific element that you would like the hatchlings to be, I would swap to that flight for an additional fee.
- I can provide a dragon as collateral if needed when you send the mother over.
- Payment must be made in pure.

Dates available for breeding:
4/1/24
10/31/24
Your pick
(Your pick slots cannot impact other reserved dates.)

I'm not super active at the moment, but I've been getting a lot of interest in this boy. While I won't be selling him, I wanted to give others the opportunity to use his bloodline for their own plans.
Slots are intended to be very limited and are priced accordingly.

How it'll go:
- A stud slot will cost 150kg. This price is to keep the value high and to keep the breeding's limited.
- You can reserve the specific date slot by sending a down payment of 1/2 the Stud fee's cost. Remaining balance must be paid before the breeding takes place.
- On the date of the breeding, you'll send the dragon of your choosing over.
- They will be bred with Marduk.
- Their nest will immediately be boon'd.
- All hatchlings will be given random names.
- After that all hatchlings and the mother will be sent back to you. You're free to do whatever you wish with the hatchlings. You won't need to worry about splitting any profits with me, should you choose to sell or auction off the hatchlings! :)

Rules
- Marduk will never leave my lair. If there is a specific element that you would like the hatchlings to be, I would swap to that flight for an additional fee.
- I can provide a dragon as collateral if needed when you send the mother over.
- Payment must be made in pure.

Dates available for breeding:
4/1/24
10/31/24
Your pick
(Your pick slots cannot impact other reserved dates.)
cvRtQ2I.png
~Saving~
Pings list
~Saving~
Pings list
cvRtQ2I.png
xxx
xxx
cvRtQ2I.png