Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | research note friends? c:
1 2
hellos! i'm looking for people to swap research notes with! so anyone please feel free to send request! thank you <3
hellos! i'm looking for people to swap research notes with! so anyone please feel free to send request! thank you <3
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
SZwTK40.png4kekx4D.pngYUzmw5z.png
@mommacat Sending you a request. I was on hiatus when arlos came out so im always looking for ppl to swap notes with so I can actually complete stuff.
@mommacat Sending you a request. I was on hiatus when arlos came out so im always looking for ppl to swap notes with so I can actually complete stuff.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
@mommakcat

Request incoming. 0w0

@LunarKitsune777

Your AmongUs art in your sig cracks me up so much! I love it! Request coming your way too. I have plenty of notes to share. :3
@mommakcat

Request incoming. 0w0

@LunarKitsune777

Your AmongUs art in your sig cracks me up so much! I love it! Request coming your way too. I have plenty of notes to share. :3
Gxjtg1B.png
fdUVIfW.png
G8AyR6r.png
Da1cz0f.png
vK3lNF1.png
SYiQlxK.png
MuAIaYM.png
thank you both!!
thank you both!!
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
SZwTK40.png4kekx4D.pngYUzmw5z.png
@ShimmerWyn lol. thank you! Its from a dom push a while back when among us was super popular (if I remember right there was a whole set). But i still love it and cant bring myself to put a newer one up.
@ShimmerWyn lol. thank you! Its from a dom push a while back when among us was super popular (if I remember right there was a whole set). But i still love it and cant bring myself to put a newer one up.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
@LunartKitsune777

That is amazing. I only started playing it last year with a hilariously chaotic friend of mine that has been teaching me the... vents? lol You should totally leave them up. They rock.
@LunartKitsune777

That is amazing. I only started playing it last year with a hilariously chaotic friend of mine that has been teaching me the... vents? lol You should totally leave them up. They rock.
Gxjtg1B.png
fdUVIfW.png
G8AyR6r.png
Da1cz0f.png
vK3lNF1.png
SYiQlxK.png
MuAIaYM.png
Sending a friend request over! Don't really have anyone on my friends list who is active on dig sites rn so it'll be nice to have more people to share with!

(anyone else on this thread also feel free to add me and we can share research notes, too)
Sending a friend request over! Don't really have anyone on my friends list who is active on dig sites rn so it'll be nice to have more people to share with!

(anyone else on this thread also feel free to add me and we can share research notes, too)
hgyV5mU.png
I sent a request! I am also interested in research note friends :)
I sent a request! I am also interested in research note friends :)
VWPWMZp.png
@mommacat

Request has been sent!
@mommacat

Request has been sent!
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png