Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@sQld i dont know all the number crunching or how practical it would be or anything but i tested a theory using your tool (which is lovely btw) basically i did a mock up of what remaning tiles i would hav if i did that first step without doing it on the actual game board and imput those into your tool. i then clicked the tiles it said to click and ended up getting the board complete in a record of 34 clicks. so essentially if there was some sort of tool that you could just imput the full board into you could set it to do the first step on its own and then it would tell you the ones you have to click. i figured you of all people migfht be able to create this tool since you had created the first.
@sQld i dont know all the number crunching or how practical it would be or anything but i tested a theory using your tool (which is lovely btw) basically i did a mock up of what remaning tiles i would hav if i did that first step without doing it on the actual game board and imput those into your tool. i then clicked the tiles it said to click and ended up getting the board complete in a record of 34 clicks. so essentially if there was some sort of tool that you could just imput the full board into you could set it to do the first step on its own and then it would tell you the ones you have to click. i figured you of all people migfht be able to create this tool since you had created the first.
Yup, the math works and you can use that approach to calculate a “path of least moves” (and 35 is actually the max possible # of moves using this method, so you got pretty unlucky — the lowest I’ve seen on an actually generated board in practice is 11) but realistically there’s no way to input the entire board into a tool faster than it takes to simply do the first pass. I used to have a software solution that calculated it from a screenshot, but it was deemed in breach of the site terms of use and was removed by staff. If you can come up with a way to input the board into a web tool in less time than it takes to solve the board using the existing method and doesn’t involve using screenshots, I’d love to hear it!

@brokenteacupOpus
Yup, the math works and you can use that approach to calculate a “path of least moves” (and 35 is actually the max possible # of moves using this method, so you got pretty unlucky — the lowest I’ve seen on an actually generated board in practice is 11) but realistically there’s no way to input the entire board into a tool faster than it takes to simply do the first pass. I used to have a software solution that calculated it from a screenshot, but it was deemed in breach of the site terms of use and was removed by staff. If you can come up with a way to input the board into a web tool in less time than it takes to solve the board using the existing method and doesn’t involve using screenshots, I’d love to hear it!

@brokenteacupOpus
0048.png
@LegoFigure11 Hi, for some reason the background behind the solver is stark white and I'm pretty sure it was normal yesterday? I tried visiting it on my phone too and it was also the wrong background color. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kpsf8zV.png[/img]
@LegoFigure11
Hi, for some reason the background behind the solver is stark white and I'm pretty sure it was normal yesterday? I tried visiting it on my phone too and it was also the wrong background color.

Kpsf8zV.png
bite-sized Arcadia he/him
Shadowling
Flight Rising time plus 3
Old Oaks Dragon Sales
Free Food
Grinding
Custom Progen
bite-sized Mythos
haha came to report this. Its making my brain bleed XD I hope its an easy fix!
haha came to report this. Its making my brain bleed XD I hope its an easy fix!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Also came to ask if this change was intentional or not. This one hurts my eyes xD
Also came to ask if this change was intentional or not. This one hurts my eyes xD
VX2x7ng.png
Whoops! Thanks for the report, I'll get that fixed up pronto.
Whoops! Thanks for the report, I'll get that fixed up pronto.
0048.png
Fixed! Should be back to normal now, if it still looks broken then you have the old version cached so try a hard reload. Thanks for letting me know @CaptainDrakken @ThistleProse @Owari26 @loneseacucumber!
Fixed! Should be back to normal now, if it still looks broken then you have the old version cached so try a hard reload. Thanks for letting me know @CaptainDrakken @ThistleProse @Owari26 @loneseacucumber!
0048.png
Thank you for getting this fixed so quickly!
Thank you for getting this fixed so quickly!
Let's not lie, this is just for the cheevo
Bumping and marking this <3
Thank you this guide!
Bumping and marking this <3
Thank you this guide!
qpAyEQv.png
I'm actually tearing up a bit - I've been trying to wrap my head around this dang game literally since it was released. I've tried following guides and I can get it a few times and then for some reason it just stops working. I'd pretty much given up on one of the best ways to make treasure T_T

Thank you for making this tool!!!!!!!
I'm actually tearing up a bit - I've been trying to wrap my head around this dang game literally since it was released. I've tried following guides and I can get it a few times and then for some reason it just stops working. I'd pretty much given up on one of the best ways to make treasure T_T

Thank you for making this tool!!!!!!!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39