Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Mather's Day Push | Fire Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Mirna I've cancelled your level 10s as you priced them all for over 100k each ^^;
@Mirna I've cancelled your level 10s as you priced them all for over 100k each ^^;
@raggirare oops sorry!! just woke up and added an extra 0 [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
@raggirare
oops sorry!! just woke up and added an extra 0
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna sorry I'm having to cancel them again. Level 10s with a gene or breed bonus are 17500, not 10750!
@Mirna sorry I'm having to cancel them again. Level 10s with a gene or breed bonus are 17500, not 10750!
@raggirare omg [emoji=skull size=1] fixed, sorry about that!!
@raggirare
omg fixed, sorry about that!!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna No problem at all, third time's the charm!
@Mirna No problem at all, third time's the charm!
The question of the day is, anyone loves Fridays, but what is the worst thing about Friday?

The worst part of Friday is that time between 9am and 3:30pm when I'm at work! Get me out of here!
The question of the day is, anyone loves Fridays, but what is the worst thing about Friday?

The worst part of Friday is that time between 9am and 3:30pm when I'm at work! Get me out of here!
SbvRDbG.gif53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpg
What is the worst thing about Friday?
When I was dieting, the family would try to talk me into pizza or McDonald’s so I lose either way whether I say no or yes. XP
What is the worst thing about Friday?
When I was dieting, the family would try to talk me into pizza or McDonald’s so I lose either way whether I say no or yes. XP
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
@systemhell level 1 you sent was priced incorrectly
@systemhell level 1 you sent was priced incorrectly
DRAGONS !
I work the weekends, so Fridays are very busy with longer hours, and there's no break coming up. But the actual worst is when people around you assume you work the same schedule they do, and act surprised you're not free. :/

Now, Tuesdays? My assigned day off? That's a fantastic day, 10/10!! X)
I work the weekends, so Fridays are very busy with longer hours, and there's no break coming up. But the actual worst is when people around you assume you work the same schedule they do, and act surprised you're not free. :/

Now, Tuesdays? My assigned day off? That's a fantastic day, 10/10!! X)
FR+3
@oneluckyduck retail days - amen, same, and lol that some of those same people who buy things and go to restaurants on the weekend are SURPRISED that people are working. Those businesses are neither closed nor staffed by NPCs ya know! XD
@oneluckyduck retail days - amen, same, and lol that some of those same people who buy things and go to restaurants on the weekend are SURPRISED that people are working. Those businesses are neither closed nor staffed by NPCs ya know! XD
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7