Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Road Not Taken | Lore | New 4/17!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@HollyBerry

A little birdie told me about your hatchery and I bought your last dragon.
@HollyBerry

A little birdie told me about your hatchery and I bought your last dragon.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@Luvia Oh! Thank you for giving Meadow a home c: And a thank you to pass along to whoever the birdie is!
@Luvia Oh! Thank you for giving Meadow a home c: And a thank you to pass along to whoever the birdie is!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
Cinderrain
I renamed Meadow to Naomi(it’s a biblical name that’s why I chose it) also yes hi little birdie thank you for showing me this hatchery so I could give Meadow a home!
Cinderrain
I renamed Meadow to Naomi(it’s a biblical name that’s why I chose it) also yes hi little birdie thank you for showing me this hatchery so I could give Meadow a home!
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@Luvia Naomi's a lovely name! c:
@Luvia Naomi's a lovely name! c:
@WolfSoulweaver Hello! The imp boy's ready for you to pick up - if you can confirm that 250kt/g works for you (and which currency you'd prefer), I'll name him Chrome and set up a PA! c: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93164207][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/931643/93164207_350.png[/img][/url] (Feel free to let me know if you'd like me to make any adjustments to his lore, too!)
@WolfSoulweaver Hello! The imp boy's ready for you to pick up - if you can confirm that 250kt/g works for you (and which currency you'd prefer), I'll name him Chrome and set up a PA! c:

93164207_350.png

(Feel free to let me know if you'd like me to make any adjustments to his lore, too!)
@cinderrain ooh I forgot all about this guy, what a lovely surprise!! His lore looks great :3 I would love to get him with treasure please! Also, may I add you as a friend? I'd love to continue reading through your lairs lore when it isn't bed time haha. Thank you so much for your awesome work!
@cinderrain ooh I forgot all about this guy, what a lovely surprise!! His lore looks great :3 I would love to get him with treasure please! Also, may I add you as a friend? I'd love to continue reading through your lairs lore when it isn't bed time haha. Thank you so much for your awesome work!
@WolfSoulweaver Of course you may, I'm happy you like my lore so much! c: And he'll be headed right over, but take your time picking him up!
@WolfSoulweaver Of course you may, I'm happy you like my lore so much! c: And he'll be headed right over, but take your time picking him up!
@cinderrain I must request this gal too please :3 and uhm.. idk a name beyond I want it kinda inky vibes lol. Let me do my fairgrounds and I'll take chrome home!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93645527][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/936456/93645527_350.png[/img][/url]
@cinderrain I must request this gal too please :3 and uhm.. idk a name beyond I want it kinda inky vibes lol. Let me do my fairgrounds and I'll take chrome home!!
93645527_350.png
@WolfSoulweaver Ahaha, you found my secret Ides of March hatches! I was going to see if I could write lore for + ping for them today but I am... very sleepy.

She's on hold for you! c:
@WolfSoulweaver Ahaha, you found my secret Ides of March hatches! I was going to see if I could write lore for + ping for them today but I am... very sleepy.

She's on hold for you! c:
@cinderrain >:3 I didn't even know today was a fancy day, and now I'm excited for the potentially doom lore you write for her! But yes, it is sleep time!
@cinderrain >:3 I didn't even know today was a fancy day, and now I'm excited for the potentially doom lore you write for her! But yes, it is sleep time!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18