Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Meme priced dragons are interesting
I always like looking at the expensive dragons just to see what people are putting up there and its always had me wondering if anyone has ever bought a meme priced dragon before. Also was wondering if anyone else likes to go check up on those meme dergs every once and a while.
I always like looking at the expensive dragons just to see what people are putting up there and its always had me wondering if anyone has ever bought a meme priced dragon before. Also was wondering if anyone else likes to go check up on those meme dergs every once and a while.
YMPbu9R.png
ePOliyb.pngXmHV7tO.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png2VtxnMX.pngDa1cz0f.png5vnsOgE.pngLGvol4P.pngqGabqd5.pngechRchh.pnggYW0j5f.pngFObX7rS.png1BvAGFb.pngapUeZZ4.pngYw8EvNQ.pngJ7D1quC.png5hF3FGk.pngnWiQNX9.png
I would be very surprised if anyone managed to be able to afford them. They’re like 2 billion gem/treasure if i’m counting the zeros right.

Saving that much treasure already would be soooooo hard. But getting that many gems? Impossible

But yeah I do like to see who’s there. Haven’t done it in a awhile so i’ll do that lol
I would be very surprised if anyone managed to be able to afford them. They’re like 2 billion gem/treasure if i’m counting the zeros right.

Saving that much treasure already would be soooooo hard. But getting that many gems? Impossible

But yeah I do like to see who’s there. Haven’t done it in a awhile so i’ll do that lol
Q7oWmMw.png dvMS65X.pnguAFkb59.pngjaogUTu.pngTkQY47D.pngWVbICeQ.pngiwOM9O6.pngGoVqS9e.png7elPyMO.pngi8eD0Ym.png
Not the crazy expensive ones, but I did buy a few other meme priced dragons, give or take a few extra 0s
Not the crazy expensive ones, but I did buy a few other meme priced dragons, give or take a few extra 0s
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
I would love to buy a meme priced dragon just for the meme lmaooo

Im sure the owner would be so shook it would be funny then I would give their dragon back and we could laugh about it
I would love to buy a meme priced dragon just for the meme lmaooo

Im sure the owner would be so shook it would be funny then I would give their dragon back and we could laugh about it
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png