Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [Closed] Spawn of Saraaj
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@counterklock
3500g

I did set an alarm! But the sleepiness definitely makes me consider how much I want this hatchling haha :P either way. It has been fun!
@counterklock
3500g

I did set an alarm! But the sleepiness definitely makes me consider how much I want this hatchling haha :P either way. It has been fun!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
The snipe guard is now in effect! No new bidders may enter the auction for Terzo, and the auction will conclude after one hour of no further bidding activity.

Hope everyone's been having a good day! It's finally warm enough here that I can enjoy my post-dinner coffee on the patio outside without freezing to death.
The snipe guard is now in effect! No new bidders may enter the auction for Terzo, and the auction will conclude after one hour of no further bidding activity.

Hope everyone's been having a good day! It's finally warm enough here that I can enjoy my post-dinner coffee on the patio outside without freezing to death.
@Dytileea 3700g!

Good luck!
@Dytileea 3700g!

Good luck!
@Dytileea pinging again because I forgot to in the original post and want to make sure it goes through
@Dytileea pinging again because I forgot to in the original post and want to make sure it goes through
@Penguinball 3800g

@LadyGrayRose I'm jealous omg. It's not warm enough yet for that sort of thing here. Hopefully, soon, though, the weather will get nicer, I miss hanging out on my patio.
@Penguinball 3800g

@LadyGrayRose I'm jealous omg. It's not warm enough yet for that sort of thing here. Hopefully, soon, though, the weather will get nicer, I miss hanging out on my patio.
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
Sending warm weather to all of you so you can sit outside and bask in the sunset. This is a threat and a promise.
Sending warm weather to all of you so you can sit outside and bask in the sunset. This is a threat and a promise.
@counterklock 4000g!

This comment was written with a cat's butt in my face.
@counterklock 4000g!

This comment was written with a cat's butt in my face.
@Penguinball 4100g!

kgjgh i empathize greatly. I do not have cat's butt in my face currently but I have experienced dog butts.
@Penguinball 4100g!

kgjgh i empathize greatly. I do not have cat's butt in my face currently but I have experienced dog butts.
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
@counterklock 4200g

It's okay now, she's fallen once again for the decoy mousepad and is currently snoring.
@counterklock 4200g

It's okay now, she's fallen once again for the decoy mousepad and is currently snoring.
@Penguinball 4300g
@Penguinball 4300g
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23