Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Dappervolk KS [W] Art, FR, Lorwolf
1 2
@AngelSami

My DV user is Bonk #20052 ! I’ll go ahead and send over the gems :D
@AngelSami

My DV user is Bonk #20052 ! I’ll go ahead and send over the gems :D
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Prices may be outdated by this point but this is still up to date and active!
Prices may be outdated by this point but this is still up to date and active!
@lutes

Howdy! I'm sorry to say I sold the Obsidian Dragon Wings and Obsidian Leer just before this However, I have and am willing to sell the rest of the items you asked for!

I really love your painterly work. but I must ask how confortable you are working off loose references? I have an elf that I think would be lovely in your style but I have an old ref (for colors) and a new sketched ref (for outfit) and was wondering if you would be comfortable taking artistic liberties to help combine the two concepts? I'd be happy to give you ever item you asked for for the piece and pay extra if needed for the work.

This is a Lotus Dragonlette: https://dappervolk.com/pet/1443704
It was only available for a 2022 festival, but maybe that changed now. I haven't played in a long time so maybe they rereleased the hatching item for it. Last I checked the only way to get it was to have gotten it during the event.

User deleted their post. Disregard this message.
Main post is up to date on items I still currently have.
@lutes

Howdy! I'm sorry to say I sold the Obsidian Dragon Wings and Obsidian Leer just before this However, I have and am willing to sell the rest of the items you asked for!

I really love your painterly work. but I must ask how confortable you are working off loose references? I have an elf that I think would be lovely in your style but I have an old ref (for colors) and a new sketched ref (for outfit) and was wondering if you would be comfortable taking artistic liberties to help combine the two concepts? I'd be happy to give you ever item you asked for for the piece and pay extra if needed for the work.

This is a Lotus Dragonlette: https://dappervolk.com/pet/1443704
It was only available for a 2022 festival, but maybe that changed now. I haven't played in a long time so maybe they rereleased the hatching item for it. Last I checked the only way to get it was to have gotten it during the event.

User deleted their post. Disregard this message.
Main post is up to date on items I still currently have.
1 2