Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Clearout
urgently need these guys to find new homes ;;

everything here is up for sale! some might be more tentative than others just forewarned but i need currency far more than more projects haha

AH prices are not firm, feel free to haggle!

fund my projects please and give me my lair space back ;A;

some of them are very old! willing to go underneath LAH prices
urgently need these guys to find new homes ;;

everything here is up for sale! some might be more tentative than others just forewarned but i need currency far more than more projects haha

AH prices are not firm, feel free to haggle!

fund my projects please and give me my lair space back ;A;

some of them are very old! willing to go underneath LAH prices
@lalafell

Hi there! I've been eyeing Lonicera but that AH price is a bit high for a bred 7-digit G1.

Would you consider an offer of 1500g for him? That's comparable to a similarly colored/aged/gened 7-digit G1 that's also listed on the AH right now.
@lalafell

Hi there! I've been eyeing Lonicera but that AH price is a bit high for a bred 7-digit G1.

Would you consider an offer of 1500g for him? That's comparable to a similarly colored/aged/gened 7-digit G1 that's also listed on the AH right now.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Hello. I was wondering if I could have the unamed banescale for 2000 coins
Hello. I was wondering if I could have the unamed banescale for 2000 coins
@lalafell

I'm sorry but 1500g is the highest I'd go.

Incidentally, I was comparing him to this boy who does not have any unnamed. He actually has less offspring than your boy in addition to a gem gene and a warm color palette, but I like to collect dragons with Lonicera's hatch date.
@lalafell

I'm sorry but 1500g is the highest I'd go.

Incidentally, I was comparing him to this boy who does not have any unnamed. He actually has less offspring than your boy in addition to a gem gene and a warm color palette, but I like to collect dragons with Lonicera's hatch date.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
It is all right. I understand. I am new to the game so I am trying to learn as I go. Your dragons are beautiful and pretty by the way
It is all right. I understand. I am new to the game so I am trying to learn as I go. Your dragons are beautiful and pretty by the way
up
up