Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | notn prep/profits
1 2 3
Personally, I didn't prep at all, but I made over 10k gems in profit last NotN just from selling chests. I also got nearly 80 stored eggs, which is an additional 16k gems when sold at a low price of 200 gems.

I mostly just spent a few hours in the coli every day throughout the two weeks. I found that bonding with all of my familiars helped a lot, actually. Took a long time and definitely made my wrist very sore, but I did get a lot of strange chests out of that too. Make sure to do all of the activities that also have a chance to drop a strange chest.
Personally, I didn't prep at all, but I made over 10k gems in profit last NotN just from selling chests. I also got nearly 80 stored eggs, which is an additional 16k gems when sold at a low price of 200 gems.

I mostly just spent a few hours in the coli every day throughout the two weeks. I found that bonding with all of my familiars helped a lot, actually. Took a long time and definitely made my wrist very sore, but I did get a lot of strange chests out of that too. Make sure to do all of the activities that also have a chance to drop a strange chest.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
takes epic notes
takes epic notes
fido / puppy! :3c

ezgif-4-3fe551c58c.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pupgender.png
it-pup.png
autistic-1.png
FR-time-19.png
daeb6df-1b7c633f-bfb3-4010-8bef-b9b82880da92.gif
xxxxxxxxxx
ezgif-4-005202d4be.png
ezgif-4-585f0a6e2b.gif
coli-quest.png
wishlist-1.png
fav-dragon.png
xxxxxezgif-4-58858066a1.gif
[quote name="Achaius" date="2024-03-13 21:56:59" ] [quote name="puppypaw" date="2024-03-13 18:18:54" ] i played during the last one and farmed anywhere from 1-3hr every day and managed to land just 2 noc eggs (and some dirt-cheap fams n stuff). how do yall do it </3 [/quote] this sounds like insanely bad luck to me. I didn't coli that much (maybe like half an hour a day? I was visiting family over the holidays) and got 47 eggs. what venue were you farming, and what's your coli team like? [/quote] i hopped between arena and mire (for fodder), had a mire flyer. i dont doubt i just had the worst luck, thats how my experience tends to be LOL heres to a better notn this year!
Achaius wrote on 2024-03-13 21:56:59:
puppypaw wrote on 2024-03-13 18:18:54:
i played during the last one and farmed anywhere from 1-3hr every day and managed to land just 2 noc eggs (and some dirt-cheap fams n stuff). how do yall do it </3
this sounds like insanely bad luck to me. I didn't coli that much (maybe like half an hour a day? I was visiting family over the holidays) and got 47 eggs. what venue were you farming, and what's your coli team like?

i hopped between arena and mire (for fodder), had a mire flyer. i dont doubt i just had the worst luck, thats how my experience tends to be LOL

heres to a better notn this year!
fido / puppy! :3c

ezgif-4-3fe551c58c.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pupgender.png
it-pup.png
autistic-1.png
FR-time-19.png
daeb6df-1b7c633f-bfb3-4010-8bef-b9b82880da92.gif
xxxxxxxxxx
ezgif-4-005202d4be.png
ezgif-4-585f0a6e2b.gif
coli-quest.png
wishlist-1.png
fav-dragon.png
xxxxxezgif-4-58858066a1.gif
[quote name="puppypaw" date="2024-03-13 23:22:06" ] [quote name="Achaius" date="2024-03-13 21:56:59" ] [quote name="puppypaw" date="2024-03-13 18:18:54" ] i played during the last one and farmed anywhere from 1-3hr every day and managed to land just 2 noc eggs (and some dirt-cheap fams n stuff). how do yall do it </3 [/quote] this sounds like insanely bad luck to me. I didn't coli that much (maybe like half an hour a day? I was visiting family over the holidays) and got 47 eggs. what venue were you farming, and what's your coli team like? [/quote] i hopped between arena and mire (for fodder), had a mire flyer. i dont doubt i just had the worst luck, thats how my experience tends to be LOL heres to a better notn this year! [/quote] when it rolls around this year you're gonna wanna look at the guides forum for the notn 2024 guide. not every venue is equally profitable - some of higher chances than others of dropping chests. i can't find the 2023 guide rn so i can't tell you with 100% certainty what the most profitable venue was but i believe it was the rainsong jungle, and maybe also the boreal wood?
puppypaw wrote on 2024-03-13 23:22:06:
Achaius wrote on 2024-03-13 21:56:59:
puppypaw wrote on 2024-03-13 18:18:54:
i played during the last one and farmed anywhere from 1-3hr every day and managed to land just 2 noc eggs (and some dirt-cheap fams n stuff). how do yall do it </3
this sounds like insanely bad luck to me. I didn't coli that much (maybe like half an hour a day? I was visiting family over the holidays) and got 47 eggs. what venue were you farming, and what's your coli team like?

i hopped between arena and mire (for fodder), had a mire flyer. i dont doubt i just had the worst luck, thats how my experience tends to be LOL

heres to a better notn this year!

when it rolls around this year you're gonna wanna look at the guides forum for the notn 2024 guide. not every venue is equally profitable - some of higher chances than others of dropping chests. i can't find the 2023 guide rn so i can't tell you with 100% certainty what the most profitable venue was but i believe it was the rainsong jungle, and maybe also the boreal wood?
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
So in addition to grinding for chests I like to hoard a bunch of Hibden/Swipp/other Baldwin stuff throughout the year and sell it during NOTN. LOTS of people come back for the event - people who might want to trade for Swipp stuff or unlock more den slots while they're back on the site

And even if it is smarter to sell the chests I still prefer to open them because it's fun :P
So in addition to grinding for chests I like to hoard a bunch of Hibden/Swipp/other Baldwin stuff throughout the year and sell it during NOTN. LOTS of people come back for the event - people who might want to trade for Swipp stuff or unlock more den slots while they're back on the site

And even if it is smarter to sell the chests I still prefer to open them because it's fun :P
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
I was sick for most of NotN so I only managed to get about 50 eggs or so through chests. I wasn't able to Coli grind at all, so I just stuck to bonding all my familiars. Still quite a nice gem source for the rest of the year.
I was sick for most of NotN so I only managed to get about 50 eggs or so through chests. I wasn't able to Coli grind at all, so I just stuck to bonding all my familiars. Still quite a nice gem source for the rest of the year.
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
I made 20kg last NoTN solely from selling eggs, and the NoTN before that I also made 20kg. It's very lucrative, I've already started my NoTN prep
I made 20kg last NoTN solely from selling eggs, and the NoTN before that I also made 20kg. It's very lucrative, I've already started my NoTN prep
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
I'm able to make a consistent 20kg+ during the past few NoTN's (I also consistently spend it all immediately after tho lol) and it's from selling strange chests + rare drops I get from grinding coli so much.

It's becoming a lot harder to do with strange chests and their mats becoming easier to get tho. Chest LAH fell lower than I've ever seen it go before this year, and it'll only keep tanking. Can't complain tho, I still made bank, just took more elbow grease haha.

I personally don't bother with selling eggs. 1) I prefer making my money immediately, rather than sitting on stuff and selling throughout the year and 2) I have 0 impulse control and would simply hatch all the eggs lol.
I'm able to make a consistent 20kg+ during the past few NoTN's (I also consistently spend it all immediately after tho lol) and it's from selling strange chests + rare drops I get from grinding coli so much.

It's becoming a lot harder to do with strange chests and their mats becoming easier to get tho. Chest LAH fell lower than I've ever seen it go before this year, and it'll only keep tanking. Can't complain tho, I still made bank, just took more elbow grease haha.

I personally don't bother with selling eggs. 1) I prefer making my money immediately, rather than sitting on stuff and selling throughout the year and 2) I have 0 impulse control and would simply hatch all the eggs lol.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
I sold chests and made around 33kg or so.
I sold chests and made around 33kg or so.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I don't make profit off of NOTN because I open all my strange chests and horde my eggs to open later and buy art, but if I were to sell my eggs right now I'd make around 50kg, and if I waited until eggs reach closer to 250g each I'd make a little over 55kg

All of that came from grinding like hell for the first week and half, and then some more casual grinding for the remaining time. I had terrible egg luck for most of the event as well so someone luckier than me would probably get more
I don't make profit off of NOTN because I open all my strange chests and horde my eggs to open later and buy art, but if I were to sell my eggs right now I'd make around 50kg, and if I waited until eggs reach closer to 250g each I'd make a little over 55kg

All of that came from grinding like hell for the first week and half, and then some more casual grinding for the remaining time. I had terrible egg luck for most of the event as well so someone luckier than me would probably get more
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
1 2 3