Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aether Expansion Next? I'm Dreaming...
1 2 3 4
Runes. Runes. RUNES.

And Wintercoat. It would be super cute.

I think Beard would be cute too tbh. And Blossom.

Other choices would be Peacock, maybe Beetle, Scorpion could be cool, PINIONS, ANGLER, Paradise, Skeletal might also be cool, and Mochlus/Riopa.
Runes. Runes. RUNES.

And Wintercoat. It would be super cute.

I think Beard would be cute too tbh. And Blossom.

Other choices would be Peacock, maybe Beetle, Scorpion could be cool, PINIONS, ANGLER, Paradise, Skeletal might also be cool, and Mochlus/Riopa.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I would be happy with any additional tertiary genes. I feel like they are so limited in that regard.
I would be happy with any additional tertiary genes. I feel like they are so limited in that regard.
flameforger, wasp/bee, ghost... also augment!! let me have more robot dragons blease my crops are dying

flameforger, wasp/bee, ghost... also augment!! let me have more robot dragons blease my crops are dying

The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[quote name="Stellori" date="2024-03-13 07:08:14" ] Runes. Runes. RUNES. [/quote] You reminded me that Aethers don’t have runes. I was so confused on release that Aethers, the Arcane ancient, did not have runes. Anyways I’m betting that’ll be fixed this expansion.
Stellori wrote on 2024-03-13 07:08:14:
Runes. Runes. RUNES.

You reminded me that Aethers don’t have runes. I was so confused on release that Aethers, the Arcane ancient, did not have runes. Anyways I’m betting that’ll be fixed this expansion.
Jellyfish. Idk why, but it's amusing in concept.
Jellyfish. Idk why, but it's amusing in concept.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
jellyfish PLEASE
i'd like love and affection for another breed

also every breed should have filigree and soap :T
jellyfish PLEASE
i'd like love and affection for another breed

also every breed should have filigree and soap :T
Sphinxmoth/hawkmoth, mochlus/riopa, harlequin/jester, phantom/spirit, ribbon/eel, diamond/spade (both sides of face are always showing), cherub/seraph, love/affection, pinstripe/trail, poison/toxin are my picks for prim/sec. Think they’d show them well and lots of color variety. Also they’re moths so they need the moth genes.

As for terts….
paradise - it feels so natural to them
winter coat - FLUFFY
Blossom - in case you haven’t heard, everyone want blossom on everything
fans, crest, or sailfin - Leaning towards fans, more eldritchy
Jellyfish and/or scorpion to push the strange space thing
Pinions - Fluffy!
Darts or Kumo. They are just great
I’d be interested to see what squiggle would do?

Anyway I cannot wait for Aether expansion
Sphinxmoth/hawkmoth, mochlus/riopa, harlequin/jester, phantom/spirit, ribbon/eel, diamond/spade (both sides of face are always showing), cherub/seraph, love/affection, pinstripe/trail, poison/toxin are my picks for prim/sec. Think they’d show them well and lots of color variety. Also they’re moths so they need the moth genes.

As for terts….
paradise - it feels so natural to them
winter coat - FLUFFY
Blossom - in case you haven’t heard, everyone want blossom on everything
fans, crest, or sailfin - Leaning towards fans, more eldritchy
Jellyfish and/or scorpion to push the strange space thing
Pinions - Fluffy!
Darts or Kumo. They are just great
I’d be interested to see what squiggle would do?

Anyway I cannot wait for Aether expansion
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[quote name="kadeunderscore" date="2024-03-12 14:32:46" ] I NEED WASP/BEE!!! I wanna make a bee aether and I made a scry with butterfly as a placeholder, BUT I NEED BEEEEE!!! bee #4348757 also, seconding scuttle and paradise, that would be cool. also, blossoms should be on every ancient imo so it would be great to see it on aethers!! [/quote] oooo this is such a cool scry!! hoping we get wasp/bee as well! see people saying scuttle and umm,, yes??? I need scuttle on aether now xd
kadeunderscore wrote on 2024-03-12 14:32:46:
I NEED WASP/BEE!!! I wanna make a bee aether and I made a scry with butterfly as a placeholder, BUT I NEED BEEEEE!!!

bee

also, seconding scuttle and paradise, that would be cool.

also, blossoms should be on every ancient imo so it would be great to see it on aethers!!
oooo this is such a cool scry!! hoping we get wasp/bee as well!

see people saying scuttle and umm,, yes??? I need scuttle on aether now xd
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
oh hey i made a similar thread abt this just now! whoops, didnt see this one. but im here now!

anyways. i need harlequin/jester and glimmer. all else is 2nd to me. i just have a dire need for those 3 so bad. for glimmer to have horn/spike... back nodules? whatever those are/paw pads coverage... please....................
oh hey i made a similar thread abt this just now! whoops, didnt see this one. but im here now!

anyways. i need harlequin/jester and glimmer. all else is 2nd to me. i just have a dire need for those 3 so bad. for glimmer to have horn/spike... back nodules? whatever those are/paw pads coverage... please....................
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
Diaphanous! Blossom! Branches! Paradise! SO many of my favorite genes aren’t on my favorite breed.
Diaphanous! Blossom! Branches! Paradise! SO many of my favorite genes aren’t on my favorite breed.
v2fvT9R.png
1 2 3 4