Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Is it worth it?
1 2
gotta agree the outfit you did looks better on the coatl! idk, i'd probably keep it really simple with this fella to let his nature shine :)

Saicho
gotta agree the outfit you did looks better on the coatl! idk, i'd probably keep it really simple with this fella to let his nature shine :)

Saicho
Vftn40r.png
mar

they/them
FR +9
> sales
....bXHQRS8.png
i'm biased but i wouldn't gene a non g1 esp into a gem-breed!

that being said, here's a lil dress-up to make him a lil more visually interesting?

saicho
i'm biased but i wouldn't gene a non g1 esp into a gem-breed!

that being said, here's a lil dress-up to make him a lil more visually interesting?

saicho
KMREKTd.png
Crownings
FR WISHLIST
@Crownings OOOH i would never think of using gold apparel on a cold-themed/ice colored dragon but this is so stunning???? Actually for real like waaa. Are you some outfit genius??? Idk why it even made me want to buy a similarly colored dragon (not the same for some varietry) and make them a pair whaa.

I think this is a very strong point to keep him as a tundra!

Also, may I ask what's wrong with gening non g1? Other than them having no value if you wanted to sell them later, unless that's the main/only point.
@Crownings OOOH i would never think of using gold apparel on a cold-themed/ice colored dragon but this is so stunning???? Actually for real like waaa. Are you some outfit genius??? Idk why it even made me want to buy a similarly colored dragon (not the same for some varietry) and make them a pair whaa.

Also, may I ask what's wrong with gening non g1? Other than them having no value if you wanted to sell them later, unless that's the main/only point.
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
[quote name="AlterZero" date="2024-03-13 17:52:30" ] @Crownings OOOH i would never think of using gold apparel on a cold-themed/ice colored dragon but this is so stunning???? Actually for real like waaa. Are you some outfit genius??? Idk why it even made me want to buy a similarly colored dragon (not the same for some varietry) and make them a pair whaa. I think this is a very strong point to keep him as a tundra! Also, may I ask what's wrong with gening non g1? Other than them having no value if you wanted to sell them later, unless that's the main/only point. [/quote] [center][sub]oh, there's nothing wrong w/ geneing a non g1! but getting a XXX ice duplicate is so easy from breeding dragons! i'd just save your money so that you're not sinking 2k gems into an easy-to-obtain dragon, if that makes sense? also, for the gold, i just think it looks nice! and after looking in the AH for a cheap fest skin, that was the result!! (gold goes nicely with Every Dragon, i think.)[/sub][/center]
AlterZero wrote on 2024-03-13 17:52:30:

oh, there's nothing wrong w/ geneing a non g1! but getting a XXX ice duplicate is so easy from breeding dragons! i'd just save your money so that you're not sinking 2k gems into an easy-to-obtain dragon, if that makes sense?

also, for the gold, i just think it looks nice! and after looking in the AH for a cheap fest skin, that was the result!! (gold goes nicely with Every Dragon, i think.)
KMREKTd.png
Crownings
FR WISHLIST
1 2