Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | HibDen Cooldown Item
1 2
support! i have so many dragons ive bought of AH that i couldnt store away when i wanted to :/
support! i have so many dragons ive bought of AH that i couldnt store away when i wanted to :/
"respect the queen"
FRbanner1.png
ca4b279b5458a1eb05f214319b71c14b175a1867.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-03-13 10:42:42" ] [quote name="Ogerpon" date="2024-03-13 08:32:29" ] HibDen cooldown should be tied to the account that put it in the HibDen and the fact that it isn't completely ruins the feature. Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk [/quote] just make sure to make it so that you someone passes a dragon with a friend and back the hibden cooldown sticks [/quote] Yups, it would be account bound, so passing it to a friend would negate the cooldown, but you'd get the cooldown back as soon as the dragon is back on your account. :D
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-03-13 10:42:42:
Ogerpon wrote on 2024-03-13 08:32:29:
HibDen cooldown should be tied to the account that put it in the HibDen and the fact that it isn't completely ruins the feature.

Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk
just make sure to make it so that you someone passes a dragon with a friend and back the hibden cooldown sticks
Yups, it would be account bound, so passing it to a friend would negate the cooldown, but you'd get the cooldown back as soon as the dragon is back on your account. :D
Support! I don't really see it being abusable, especially if it just reduced the cooldown by x number of days instead of resetting it completely. It would make a decent currency sink.

I also like the idea of it being tied to account.
Support! I don't really see it being abusable, especially if it just reduced the cooldown by x number of days instead of resetting it completely. It would make a decent currency sink.

I also like the idea of it being tied to account.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
[quote name="Ogerpon" date="2024-03-13 14:37:32" ] [quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-03-13 10:42:42" ] [quote name="Ogerpon" date="2024-03-13 08:32:29" ] HibDen cooldown should be tied to the account that put it in the HibDen and the fact that it isn't completely ruins the feature. Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk [/quote] just make sure to make it so that you someone passes a dragon with a friend and back the hibden cooldown sticks [/quote] Yups, it would be account bound, so passing it to a friend would negate the cooldown, but you'd get the cooldown back as soon as the dragon is back on your account. :D [/quote] I'm cool with this as long as this restriction is in place. Hopefully it wouldn't be too much extra data for the servers to remember.
Ogerpon wrote on 2024-03-13 14:37:32:
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-03-13 10:42:42:
HibDen cooldown should be tied to the account that put it in the HibDen and the fact that it isn't completely ruins the feature.

Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk
just make sure to make it so that you someone passes a dragon with a friend and back the hibden cooldown sticks
Yups, it would be account bound, so passing it to a friend would negate the cooldown, but you'd get the cooldown back as soon as the dragon is back on your account. :D
I'm cool with this as long as this restriction is in place. Hopefully it wouldn't be too much extra data for the servers to remember.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I feel like I'm being punished when I buy a dragon with an active hibden cooldown, but I also don't want to be saddled with extra costs to remove the cooldown on my new dragon.

Instead, I think the cooldown should be tied to account. The hibden cooldown is removed when the dragon enters a new lair, but if it is returned to a lair whose hibden it was previously in, the cooldown would pick up from where it was before leaving the lair.
I feel like I'm being punished when I buy a dragon with an active hibden cooldown, but I also don't want to be saddled with extra costs to remove the cooldown on my new dragon.

Instead, I think the cooldown should be tied to account. The hibden cooldown is removed when the dragon enters a new lair, but if it is returned to a lair whose hibden it was previously in, the cooldown would pick up from where it was before leaving the lair.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
[quote name="Ogerpon" date="2024-03-13 08:32:29" ] HibDen cooldown should be tied to the account that put it in the HibDen and the fact that it isn't completely ruins the feature. [/quote] Dominance is the most likely reason why it's done per dragon. The Den is already incredibly powerful for storing exalts, and without the cooldown it'd be trivial to move large numbers around between clans during a push.

Dominance is the most likely reason why it's done per dragon. The Den is already incredibly powerful for storing exalts, and without the cooldown it'd be trivial to move large numbers around between clans during a push.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
big support! i keep most of my dragons in my den now and it's really annoying to have to wait a month to put them in there x_x would happily pay 100-200 gems for the convenience of finishing the cooldown sooner.
big support! i keep most of my dragons in my den now and it's really annoying to have to wait a month to put them in there x_x would happily pay 100-200 gems for the convenience of finishing the cooldown sooner.
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
support - the hibden cooldown frustrates me. i understand that the cooldown is a tradeoff for being able to have dragons in a separate area, that you functionally do not have to take care of, but i feel like the cooldown is just TOO long. it should not be as long as the second longest breeding cooldown.
support - the hibden cooldown frustrates me. i understand that the cooldown is a tradeoff for being able to have dragons in a separate area, that you functionally do not have to take care of, but i feel like the cooldown is just TOO long. it should not be as long as the second longest breeding cooldown.
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2