Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Eevee's Dragon Rentals! <3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@lavrenti you are not too new! I'll send you one asap!
@lavrenti you are not too new! I'll send you one asap!
hello! are you still doing level 25 dragon rentals or do you have a level 25 thats available?

@EeveeDream
Type of dragon requested (Mire Flyer/Anticitank/Grinder): mire flyer or anticitank (any)
Total days requested: 2
Paying in (treasure/gems): Treasure

hoping that i could get some progress on leveling up my team!^^
hello! are you still doing level 25 dragon rentals or do you have a level 25 thats available?

@EeveeDream
Type of dragon requested (Mire Flyer/Anticitank/Grinder): mire flyer or anticitank (any)
Total days requested: 2
Paying in (treasure/gems): Treasure

hoping that i could get some progress on leveling up my team!^^
Vd3VR9F.png
@KounnaClover
Yup, I'll send one over rn!
@KounnaClover
Yup, I'll send one over rn!
@EeveeDream hi again, sorry for coming back so soon ;; i figured i'd be able to finish my leveling on my own but it's sooo painfully slow, so i'd like to rent again if that's alright! i completely understand if it's too soon though ;;

Type of dragon requested (Mire Flyer/Anticitank/Grinder): mire flyer
Total days requested: 4
Paying in (treasure/gems): treasure
@EeveeDream hi again, sorry for coming back so soon ;; i figured i'd be able to finish my leveling on my own but it's sooo painfully slow, so i'd like to rent again if that's alright! i completely understand if it's too soon though ;;

Type of dragon requested (Mire Flyer/Anticitank/Grinder): mire flyer
Total days requested: 4
pronouns: he/himbi/pan
AuDHDcat dad
arcaniteFR time +3
@lavrenti there's no time limit! ^^ I'll send one over!
@lavrenti there's no time limit! ^^ I'll send one over!
hi!! hopefully you still have a team available, hoping to build up some funds for my account :) get my clan together. thank you so much!

@EeveeDream
Type of dragon requested (Mire Flyer/Anticitank/Grinder): grinder team
Total days requested: 5
hi!! hopefully you still have a team available, hoping to build up some funds for my account :) get my clan together. thank you so much!

@EeveeDream
Type of dragon requested (Mire Flyer/Anticitank/Grinder): grinder team
Total days requested: 5
@prologue

Yup, I do! I'll feed and send them over asap!
@prologue

Yup, I do! I'll feed and send them over asap!
This is still open btw!
This is still open btw!
@EeveeDream

Type of dragon requested (Mire Flyer/Anticitank/Grinder):
I don't know..? I think maybe a Mire-Flyer..? I'm not new to the game, but i'm new to coli. I've been slowly leveling and my dergs are lvl 15 finally. I heard I could rent a trainer and I felt silly for not trying that sooner... Problem, I don't know which type I'll need and where to use it

Total days requested:
1? I don't know how long it'll take to lvl mine up to 25 finally, but one day is a start!

Paying in (treasure/gems):
Gems
@EeveeDream

Type of dragon requested (Mire Flyer/Anticitank/Grinder):
I don't know..? I think maybe a Mire-Flyer..? I'm not new to the game, but i'm new to coli. I've been slowly leveling and my dergs are lvl 15 finally. I heard I could rent a trainer and I felt silly for not trying that sooner... Problem, I don't know which type I'll need and where to use it

Total days requested:
1? I don't know how long it'll take to lvl mine up to 25 finally, but one day is a start!

Paying in (treasure/gems):
Gems
w8o0xW1.png 8JZqDyD.png
SQXwQvB.png
oAF3DvH.png
fYjKMys.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
oW52XaK.png
N5w86O0.png
Free-ish Dragons!
tBfnr5I.png
Hi! I'm new to coli and want to make treasure by training and exalting fodder. I think I'd likely want a Mire Flyer for training my own dragon up to level 25 (pls correct me if I'm wrong)! I'd love to try this out for 3 days, which means 15kt for a dragon rental. Thanks for offering this service! As a newbie, I need all the help I can get haha [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hi! I'm new to coli and want to make treasure by training and exalting fodder. I think I'd likely want a Mire Flyer for training my own dragon up to level 25 (pls correct me if I'm wrong)!

I'd love to try this out for 3 days, which means 15kt for a dragon rental.

Thanks for offering this service! As a newbie, I need all the help I can get haha
wTSQXJp.pngFigRrw4.pngDWI9puz.pngCEWCcsR.png8UYUyIT.pngjaogUTu.png0jScwbh.pngm78opSZ.pnglAR8cRt.pngxikBhHh.pngwTSQXJp.pngQNbfPfg.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12